One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Again with Ekia Hobbies

3K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Native 
#1 ·
For Ekia I decided to give a second go. I figured because they made my order worth my while, I'd order something else. This time I'm completely in the dark. This will be the last time. It's cotswold and one sixth outfiters, for out of state ordering from now on. Toy Anxiety and Monkey Depot, I can order then walk in for store pick up with them.

#2 ·
OK, so I called Ekia Hobbies. and when I called this girl picked up like she just woke up says, "hello?". It was 3pm this afternoon. SHE NEVER SAYS,,, Thank you for calling Ekia Hobbies. How may I help you? I had to ask if I was talking to Ekia Hobbies, LOL geez....I told her my order number and asked, what's the hold up? She puts me on hold and then tells me that they have to look in their warehouse to see if it's still in stock. I said, really? Even though your website says "in stock"? ( I thought, cant fool me, I went through this once before.) She said, "when he looks in the warehouse, we'll see if we have it in stock. if not we will give you a refund." LOL oh geez! Now I am assuming, that's what she said.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.