One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Question for anyone who knows....

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  fire03 
#1 ·
I've ordered from Ekia Collectables noticed on the invoice it says Castle Collectables. I looked up Castle and on Google it says, they are temperley closed. Now, the figure I ordered was in stock. It took a week later for me to question, whats the hold up. I emailed Ekia and was told that the figure was not in stock when it was when I ordered. They told me, "it was sold out from our other department." I'm assuming that is Castle Collectables. So is Ekia Collectables and Castle Collectables the same place, in the same building? Or did Ekia take over? It's confusing. Plus the post office in La Verne California is dragging around really slow.

#3 ·
Yeah, a friend if mine owns a shop and they where his main supplier but really only ordered military figs from them but would special order other stuff for me. Cinema, sci fi or female figs that he didn't carry. They would delete them from his order because "they didn't think he really wanted them" and give him no notice or contact. When he would contact them about it, they would then say they where out of stock. Even though they showed it in stock and I would order from their site and get it! It happened so repeatedly he finally just gave up doing special orders and only orders from them if he has no other choice. I assume part of the problem is they are a wholesaler in direct competition with their customers.

Edit: I also stopped ordering from them because of their shenanigans.

#5 ·
Humm? The first only reason I ordered from them I saw a assassin's creed figure still in stock. So I jumped on it. Right after the order went in and my payment cleared it showed out of stock. I was like, yeah! Got the last one! Then a week later looking at my order status it had never changed. That's when I was told by Ekia hobbies that it was out of stock. So instead of arguing with them I held my anger and asked them if they would swap for a different figure. They said yes and they waved the extra $10 and gave me the figure for the original price of my first order. I thought that was good and it made up for the mix up. Now my package is in La Verne California post office and it's been 24 hours of no progress. I won't be ordering from Ekia again unless I'm looking for something that nobody else has anymore.

#11 ·
I found out they don't update their webpage inventory. And, will try to sell you the more expensive fig or a kit left available. You'll be told they'll have look into their warehouse. Yet, you'll never get a call or email back, telling you what they actually have. I wont be back with them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.