One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

what non-Hasbro heads fit Hasbro necks properly?

619 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  woodsc 
#1 ·
I need a head similar to the one that came with this figure-

WILD BILL (v1), YOJOE.COM

Unfortunately that specific figure is about $70 on eBay. I haven't yet spotted another Hasbro head that looks similar(forgoing that I could paint the hair, it would still need the right skin tone, hairstyle and mustache). What other 1:6 brands share the Hasbro design? This puts the neck seam about 1mm below the bottom jaw/chin. As I'm on a super budget build(no modern poseable bodies, no $20 guns, etc, I don't have the money for anything expensive) I don't wish to spend a fortune on a head and usually the Hasbro-type heads are not in much demand.

#2 ·
Any of the 21st Century/Ultimate Solider heads will fit. They are pretty much a direct fit, and you can use either the "boil and pop" method or a blow dryer to remove and replace the heads. There are a few from that line that look like Wild Bill. Some people have also had luck with Dragon heads. If you search the website under either the Customs or Tips and Tricks forums you should see a few posts about how to adopt a Dragon head to a Hasbro body.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.