Product Announcement Official Statement From Generalís Armoury

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Official Statement From Generalís Armoury

Official Statement From Generalís Armoury

It has come to our attention that a company is marketing what looks to be sub-par 1/6 accessories under the brand “GENERAL”, with product codes extremely similar to our own.

The company has launched products under GA001 and GA002. This is extremely similar to the product codes we use

The similarity in company names, and the adoption of similar product codes lead us to believe this company intends to confuse collectors into thinking they are purchasing General’s Armoury weapon sets, piggy backing on our reputation.

This is an official statement to say that these products are in no way related to General’s Armoury.

You can identify our official General’s Armoury line of products with the following tips.

Our line of weapon sets start with GA0 followed by a 3 digit code, e.g GA0001, GA0002
    Our line of accessory and uniform sets start with GA2 followed by a 3 digit code, e.g GA2001
    Our line of complete figures start with GA1 followed by a 3 digit code, e.g GA1001

And of course all official General’s Armoury products bear the distinctive General’s 4 star helmet with the crossed black rifle and walking stick at the bottom right corner.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -not-jpg-428623_d5322f75fcf448118c18c60c2da430b9-jpg
    Last edited by General Sam; 03-16-2020 at 13:29.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Official Statement From Generalís Armoury

Fake 1/6th models!?! That's too much! They even duplicate your helmet's logo...?!?
    Do you have an online catalogue of all the model you manifactured for a quick reference?
    Maybe you should have a pinned thread here too, if possible...

Pretty shady. I saw this on FB, but worth a bump up for the weekend.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Thanks for notifying. I was almost duped!

Being duped and purposely buying because it's "cheaper" are two completely different things.

Personally speaking, I prefer the "real deal" given what I know.

Then again . . . you prefer a woman with natural real breasts or prefer a woman with fakes ones that supposedly is good enough like the real ones?
    "Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."
    ~ Arthur Bishop | The Mechanic (2011)

•••••••••••••••

interesting...but i can see why this would happen. personally never bought any ga stuff as yet, but if i do i'll keep this in mind.
    Hail Cobra!