Head and Figure Mods Berserk Guts 1/6 Medicom body change to phicen M34 body

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Berserk Guts 1/6 Medicom body change to phicen M34 body

Berserk Guts 1/6 Medicom body change to phicen M34 body

hi everyone,

can anyone answer if you can change the body of berserk guts 1/6 of medicom to phicen male body M34? Will it fit perfectly or what body is recommended that will fit perfectly with the armor?

thank you

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Berserk Guts 1/6 Medicom body change to phicen M34 body

Hello there! If you could provide an image of the figure you wish to mod, or a link to one, that would be helpful for people who might not be familiar with it. And regarding the fit, when it comes to modd'ing figures or making customs, there is rarely ever such a thing as a 'perfect' fit, but that is where the customizing part comes in.

That being said, I do know from experience that medicom figures aren't necessarily truly 1/6 scale, and are sometimes undersized, closer to 1/7 scale. I've never handled that particular Berserk figure in person, so I can't say how it compares precisely to an M34. If you want to be totally sure before taking the risk of purchasing an expensive tbleague body, you could take some measurements of various areas on your figure or on its outfit/armour where it would be crucial that it fit. Things like shoulder and chest measurements, neck measurements, length of torso, etc. Then perhaps someone who owns the M34 will be able to compare the fit for you.

Or, perhaps there is someone who has already tried this exact body swap, and could advise you.

He is a really cool looking figure and would indeed look great on a seamless body. Hope you can find a way to make it work. Barring that, you could try to swap him to a somewhat less huge 1/6 body, but one that still has muscular arms.
    "The happy ending of the fairy tale, the myth, and the divine comedy of the soul, is to be read,
    not as a contradiction, but as a transcendence of the universal tragedy of man."

hi skywalkersaga,

thank you & i really appreciate your insight. I have been searching the internet so i can be sure before purchasing a tbleague body. bUt nothing as of today.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

My pleasure! Hope you can figure it out. Is it the m34 measurements that you are trying to find in order to compare?
    "The happy ending of the fairy tale, the myth, and the divine comedy of the soul, is to be read,
    not as a contradiction, but as a transcendence of the universal tragedy of man."

I have berserk first version (before he lost one hand), I swap his body with a hot toys clone(the one that looks like bruce lee body), I had to modify his armor because it's not a perfect fit, hope it helps

yes, i really prefer the M34 body. looks badass while holding his badass sword.

hi marmolskywalker,

how did you modify the armor to fit with body?