Help with coast guard rescue swimmer

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Help with coast guard rescue swimmer

Help with coast guard rescue swimmer

Hello. New to the forum and figures in general.

I am trying to find or put together a 1/6 rescue swimmer but have had zero luck finding one or the kit to put it together myself.

Anyone have any suggestions about where I could look? Thank you in advance for your time.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Help with coast guard rescue swimmer

I suppose you can kit bash one with various 1/6 male head and body and outfit selections in the market. Ebay would be a good place to initiate your search to get ideas. There is a thread in the sticky area listing 1/6 companies you can look into. Bodies available are jointed or seamless. There are threads here discussing these body types.

Hi there, and welcome! martian has good suggestions -- ebay is a good place to start, and if you can't find anything there specifically, there are indeed several online stores that sell parted-out 1/6 scale outfit pieces and accessories.

If you have an image or reference photo of some kind, or even just a link to one, feel free to share it here as it might make it easier to point you in the right direction for your custom figure.
    "The happy ending of the fairy tale, the myth, and the divine comedy of the soul, is to be read,
    not as a contradiction, but as a transcendence of the universal tragedy of man."

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Thank you!