Female Figures Looking for a phicen figure

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a phicen figure

Looking for a phicen figure

Hello people. I'm currently looking for a phicen figure and I don't know who to talk to about this subject, so I'm making this post here. I bought a phicen a couple years back and it wasn't really what I was looking for, so I'm back to looking for another one. I do have some standards that I am looking for, so that's why I'm trying to get as much information as possible before I make any purchases. The problem I have run into is that I cant seem to find any information on which current (2019/2020) bodies have what details. I also can't find pictures out there without it being either censored or covered by clothing. So... if anyone would be willing to take the time to help me, it would be very much appreciated.

The type of figure I'm looking for would have both interchangeable hands and feet. I'm also looking for a figure that has complete secret detailing. I.e. a detailed vagina and anus. And the last thing I'd prefer it had would be it has a bigger butt. I know that each phicen has different bodies and so some have smaller butts and some have bigger ones.

For reference sake I found another post comparing phicen bodies here, but there's no information on the body type I'm looking at specifically. Look specifically at the body he uses for his Kasumi. That's more or less what I'm looking for.

Redirect Notice

Again, thank you to anyone who can help. Pictures would be appreciated as well!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Looking for a phicen figure

Based on Kasumi, I believe you are looking for a TBLeague S4B pale skin tone, large bust & hips/butt/thighs, narrower waist, seamless feet, this would be the only model of its kind. The S07C and S10D have slightly broader waist and smaller butt, narrower thighs, but S07C have details you are looking for. The only other with such details for pale tone is the S22A. The S10D has removable feet that makes it freestanding, unlike the other two.

Is this the reference you are looking for?

The suntan equivalent with details is the S09C. Respectively, the S06B like the pale S4B, and the S12D like the pale S10D.
    Last edited by martian; 01-18-2020 at 08:41.

Hi Gwandak! Most of the ones they make nowadays have the front details, but for whatever reason they don't include the 'back' details. No idea why not, a bit silly to do front but not back, but there you go. ;p

Just wanted to clarify something with martian.... are you sure it's the s04b that has both of the 'secret detail' areas? For some reason I was under the impression it was the s07C that has those. But I don't own those models myself, so please correct me if I'm mistaken.

You can check out GianToy's website for more info on each of the bodies. Here's a link to a selection of some of pale bodies you can choose from:

1/6 Phicen / TBleague Female Body - Skin tone: Pale — GIANTOY action figures

ETA:

A few more links:

TBLeague / Phicen Standard Female Figures Comparison (With Photo) --- — GIANTOY action figures

How to choose the right Phicen/TBLeague female body? — GIANTOY action figures
    "The happy ending of the fairy tale, the myth, and the divine comedy of the soul, is to be read,
    not as a contradiction, but as a transcendence of the universal tragedy of man."

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Awesome, thank you both. Looking at all the references provided, it seems to me that I only have 2 options that meet all the things I was looking for. Either the S22A or the S32A. I'm guessing that because the S22A is a fit build figure, the butt is going to be a bit slimmer. That being said, it might just have to be the S32A. Does anyone know how the height difference really affects things? I have tried to avoid getting a figure without detachable feet, but I also don't know much about them. I guess I assumed that it has a harder time standing on it's own, and is more difficult to work with. Any suggestions?

You are right that the s22A is a muscular figure, and it does have fairly slim hips and smaller [compared to some] rear. ;p Though there have been several versions of that model over the years, all with slight changes, and the most recent one seems to still have the muscular appearance but with a more pronounced 'bubble butt'. That being said, if you are looking for a body that will have a more sexy or 'sultry' appearance, I would go with one of the others. While the muscle bodies are nicely made, imo they are more fitting to either military or comic book/superhero type female characters. There are plenty of others that have a more overtly feminine appearance.

When it comes to seamless ankles or detachable feet -- it depends on your purposes and preferences. I tend to use tbleague bodies as base bodies for custom figures, so most of mine are clothed and also need to be wearing some kind of footwear specific to their character. For that reason, I like a detachable foot, since it gives me lots of more options for footwear. And of course, the added benefit of it standing/balancing on its own without a stand, which is great if one wants to do photoshoots and recreate scenes, etc. But if one just wants a tbleague to use as pretty decoration, and you don't mind keeping on a stand for display [they make specific clear stands for seamless figures, I've seen some on ebay], then I suppose it could work. I think also you could include them in photoshoots and dioramas, presuming they were seated/reclining/leaning on something/etc. Some people have had success with getting the seamless ankle figures to stand on their own by using 'empty foot' boots that go past the ankle to give support. So it really just depends on what you prefer. : )

Regarding the heights of the various bodies -- the standard female tbleague bodies do tend towards being on the taller side, though they are still shorter than most of the male tbleague bodies [with the exception of the original m30 male body, which is super short, lol]. The more recent 'buxom' aka curvy body, the s2a-s29b, is a bit shorter. And the petite bodies they put out last year, the s24a/s25b and the s26a/s27b, are shortest ones so far. I quite like the s25b, and have used it a lot, but then I do customs of a lot of characters who are on the shorter side. Though be aware that the extra-small 26/27 model is probably TOO petite to be used with most standard 1/6 scale heads, and is more suited to Obitsu doll heads or custom headsculpts.

Also, keep in mind tbleague have just announced a new body: the s34/35. This one seems to have a blend of several nice features from previous models, though interestingly, it also seems that they are trying something new -- a seamless ankle design that is articulated and can stand on its own. Will of course have to wait to see how it turns out, but just in case it might interest you:

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Female Super-Flexible Seamless Body S34 & S35 (with head sculpt) & 34A & 34A (without head sculpt)
    "The happy ending of the fairy tale, the myth, and the divine comedy of the soul, is to be read,
    not as a contradiction, but as a transcendence of the universal tragedy of man."

I have seen the s34 and s35 figures coming out. I heard they are going to be rather short as well. I've debated waiting to see how they turn out, but at the same time I would like to have all the details I requested in my first post and since nobody knows what the figures will be like before they are released, I figured it would be best to play it safe and just order a figure that I KNOW have what I'm looking for.

So going back to my first phicen figure that I mentioned I ordered a couple years ago, it turns out it was indeed an S22A figure and I wasn't super happy with it. I'm not the biggest fan of the body shape that it has with the very defined muscles. It also had a detailed vagina, but interestingly enough it did not have an anus. Personally I would like it to have both... but yeah... the one I have now does not. I'd assume that it might be an older S22A because of this.

So the more I think about it, the more I'm leaning towards the S32.

Quote Originally Posted by skywalkersaga View Post
    Just wanted to clarify something with martian.... are you sure it's the s04b that has both of the 'secret detail' areas? For some reason I was under the impression it was the s07C that has those. But I don't own those models myself, so please correct me if I'm mistaken.
    I just want to point out with this and another post of yours. I presume we are all here on friendly terms to share and help each other in this hobby. After all, it is a HOBBY and having fun sharing about it is the purpose right?

My above paragraph is simple to point the OP in the general direction, if you read it carefully. It is not a legalistic statement as you have suggested, and before elsewhere. If power play is involved, then please, takeover, whatever! I'm not interested. I'm just here to help a little where needed. Besides, I am pretty much done with this hobby, as display space is a major issue, and as such, I have moved on to other interest.

Quote Originally Posted by martian View Post
    I just want to point out with this and another post of yours. I presume we are all here on friendly terms to share and help each other in this hobby. After all, it is a HOBBY and having fun sharing about it is the purpose right?

My above paragraph is simple to point the OP in the general direction, if you read it carefully. It is not a legalistic statement as you have suggested, and before elsewhere. If power play is involved, then please, takeover, whatever! I'm not interested. I'm just here to help a little where needed. Besides, I am pretty much done with this hobby, as display space is a major issue, and as such, I have moved on to other interest.
    I'm not sure if his intention was to offend you by his comment. I think that he just really didn't know because he must not have heard it before. I really don't think it was intended to be offensive. It's like you said, we are all here to help each other and try to enjoy this hobby together. Because of this reason, you probably just helped expand his own knowledge on the subject.

Dear martian,

Oh my... please don't take any offense to my question, as none whatsoever was intended! I was just asking for clarification for my own interests and curiosity, as well as for the sake of the OP. It wasn't a snarky remark -- rather, I honestly wasn't sure! Because, like I said, I don't own either of those particular figures myself, and wanted to double check that I had not myself been under some erroneous impression.

Always my intentions in commenting are solely to help others in this hobby. I truly meant no harm or offense to you at all. You've done nothing but help others here, and I've appreciated and benefited from all of your hard work and efforts. My intention was merely to clarify an area I was uncertain about --- I always give benefit of the doubt, and first and foremost presume that it's more likely that *I'm* mistaken. I was not accusing you of anything, nor having any negative intentions toward you all.

I don't know what 'other post' you are referring to? Was it my comment about the PopToys bodies on your thread? If so, again, that was written with pure intentions and solely with the hopes of clarifying matters and helping others out, just in case of any confusion. I would never intentionally set out to post hurtful comments to you, so if it was taken that way, I am very sorry to hear that, but please rest assured it was not meant that way at all.

I hope that explains the meaning of my original comment/comments a bit better. Thanks again for all the comparison photos that you take of your figures to help others out, martian, it's greatly appreciated.

And I'm sorry to hear you've moved on from the hobby, but please know that your contributions to it have been incredibly valuable! <3
    Last edited by skywalkersaga; 01-19-2020 at 08:32.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwandak View Post
    I have seen the s34 and s35 figures coming out. I heard they are going to be rather short as well. I've debated waiting to see how they turn out, but at the same time I would like to have all the details I requested in my first post and since nobody knows what the figures will be like before they are released, I figured it would be best to play it safe and just order a figure that I KNOW have what I'm looking for.

So going back to my first phicen figure that I mentioned I ordered a couple years ago, it turns out it was indeed an S22A figure and I wasn't super happy with it. I'm not the biggest fan of the body shape that it has with the very defined muscles. It also had a detailed vagina, but interestingly enough it did not have an anus. Personally I would like it to have both... but yeah... the one I have now does not. I'd assume that it might be an older S22A because of this.

So the more I think about it, the more I'm leaning towards the S32.
    That's completely understandable if you don't want to wait for the new bodies, I totally get it. I myself tend to wait until the new models are released and I can see them in-hand and read or watch reviews prior to purchasing. The good thing is that the wait for those probably won't be super long, since tbleague tend to put out their new bodies fairly quickly after announcing [as in, within a few months at most]. But in the meantime, I hope you are able to find a body you are happy with. Good luck with the figure you are creating!

P.S. I meant to say also, thank you also for your supportive comment. You are correct that I was merely trying to help -- that's my only purpose for being here, really!

Oh, and not that it matters at all, but just to clarify... I am a 'she', not a 'he'.

That's completely understandable if you don't want to wait for the new bodies, I totally get it. I myself tend to wait until the new models are released and I can see them in-hand and read or watch reviews prior to purchasing. The good thing is that the wait for those probably won't be super long, since tbleague tend to put out their new bodies fairly quickly after announcing [as in, within a few months at most]. But in the meantime, I hope you are able to find a body you are happy with. Good luck with the figure you are creating!

P.S. I meant to say also, thank you also for your supportive comment. You are correct that I was merely trying to help -- that's my only purpose for being here, really!

Oh, and not that it matters at all, but just to clarify... I am a 'she', not a 'he'.
    Oh, I'm sorry! I shouldn't have just assumed like that. Please forgive my confusion.

The reason I don't want to wait for the new figures coming out is because I really can't afford to buy a bunch of figures all the time, so it's more of an every once in a while kind of purchase. I suppose it wouldn't be too big of a deal to just put the money aside for now though and wait to see what others say when they review the new ones coming out. I could make a decision again at that time if I wanted to. Were you planning on getting the s35 when it comes out?

Quote Originally Posted by Gwandak View Post
    Oh, I'm sorry! I shouldn't have just assumed like that. Please forgive my confusion.

The reason I don't want to wait for the new figures coming out is because I really can't afford to buy a bunch of figures all the time, so it's more of an every once in a while kind of purchase. I suppose it wouldn't be too big of a deal to just put the money aside for now though and wait to see what others say when they review the new ones coming out. I could make a decision again at that time if I wanted to. Were you planning on getting the s35 when it comes out?
    No worries! ;D

And that's perfectly understandable. I can't afford to buy loads of these bodies all at once myself either, and usually have to space things out a bit. Means that many of my WIP custom figures end up taking a looong time, but ahh well. ;p

Whether I end up purchasing that particular model will probably greatly depend on how tall it ends up being. If it's a shorter one, then I'll definitely get it, and maybe even end up with more than one. I have some younger characters that it could potentially work quite well for, but I'm probably going to wait until it's released before deciding for sure.

I understand that. If I do different things, I try to just use the same body and change the outfit. The only reason I'm really looking for another figure is because I'd like to be able to have 2 different ones and then they are able to interact with each other.

Maybe if you do get those new figures coming out I'll check back and see what you think of them. Hopefully they turn out pretty good. Good luck!

I will report back here once they are released and let you know!

I recently got my first Phicen which is a 32A. I'm honestly a bit disappointed, her proportions aren't very realistic. and her backside is proportionally huge. It almost seems like two separate bodies joined at the waist. She's very petite up top with a huge bottom in profile then crazy long legs. It's hard to dress her, any long pants pull off her bottom if I bend her legs or pose her to sit down. I've also been having problems with her joints doing strange things, One shoulder won't raise unless I raise her arm and her right leg wants to flip out to the side, and often won't hold position. I'd also suggest that her "secret parts" really aren't very anatomically correct. The delta region is too low and too far forward in relation to her posterior. She looks quite odd while presenting. It's hard to explain without getting explicit, but there'd be a lot of space between front and back access ports, (if both existed) we're talking like 4-5 scale inches, definitely more than a hand's width. This is the only Phicen I'm familiar with, but to me it's not very realistic, which is disappointing because most other models have crazy large breasts and unnaturally wide shoulders. I think she's amazing in many ways, but realistic proportions isn't one of them, and I feel the joints should be better made for this kind of money.

Sorry to hear of your disappointment with the model, Wankothesane. I don't own that one myself, so I cannot comment on it in detail, only via the photos of it I've seen from other people. The body shape is something that's been discussed on other forums.... in the sense that some people like it, some don't, but I think mostly everyone concurs that the lower forearm and wrist area on this one is too thick. I can understand what you mean about the size of the arse on that one, lol, but I don't personally mind that since I actually think some of tbleague's bodies have hips and bum that are TOO slender, so I'd rather have the opposite from my perspective. Regarding the smaller torso and long legs...I think this model was marketed as being suited for 'asian popstars' or something like that, whatever that means. But it is a rather specific body shape and maybe not versatile for all types of characters. Regarding the joints, again, I cannot comment since I don't own it. But some of the more recent tbleague models have had some issues with the shoulders and arm area in terms of posing... I don't know if it's due to the smaller, more petite upper body skeleton for some of the recent models, or what. That being said, so far most of the issues I'd heard regarding the shoulder and arm posing had to do with the s24a - s27b figures, but perhaps it's a more widespread issue.

For what it's worth, I completely agree with you regarding the realism thing. Imo, tbleague does seamless bodies better than anyone else on the market, and many of their bodies are excellent. But they do need to work on the 'realistic proportions' side of things, that is for sure! Many of their 'medium bust' figures, for instance, are still quite large when looking at it in a realism sense.

Personally, there are several other bodies I prefer to the s32a/s33b in terms of shape, but those ones don't necessarily have all the full 'secret details' that some people are after.

At least tbleague do tend to come out with new bodies fairly regularly these days, so fingers crossed they will eventually put out some that tick all your boxes.

Hi Gwandak! Most of the ones they make nowadays have the front details, but for whatever reason they don't include the 'back' details. No idea why not, a bit silly to do front but not back, but there you go. ;p

You can check out GianToy's website for more info on each of the bodies. Here's a link to a selection of some of pale bodies you can choose from:

1/6 Phicen / TBleague Female Body - Skin tone: Pale — GIANTOY action figures

ETA:

A few more links:

TBLeague / Phicen Standard Female Figures Comparison (With Photo) --- — GIANTOY action figures

How to choose the right Phicen/TBLeague female body? — GIANTOY action figures
    Wow, by faar the most useful thing ever.

Since I model the WW2 period most of the Phicens are way too tall,and like someone else mention finding heads for the smaller ones is tough,I blame the big butts on the Kardshians! I prefer petite gals so those are the ones I buy,plus they are a lot easier to dress,I find that alot of the clothes from Dragon and Kumiks will fit the smaller figures,which can be found much cheaper. It is nice that they offer a wide range since it seems like no 2 collectors are buying them for the same reason!

I prefer the petite tbleague bodies myself as well, though I wish they had at least SLIGHTLY smaller busts. :P

Wait, so the only TBLeague/Phicen figures with front and back "anatomically correct" detailing are the 07C/09C? That's pretty odd...
    Do any of the other companies (Jiaou, Edaction) have anatomically correct figures?

Quote Originally Posted by abake View Post
    Wait, so the only TBLeague/Phicen figures with front and back "anatomically correct" detailing are the 07C/09C? That's pretty odd...
    Do any of the other companies (Jiaou, Edaction) have anatomically correct figures?
    S22A & S23B as well.
    I believe you mean anatomically detailed figures. Most are anatomically correct, including JDs.

Ah, I see, I was wondering because the OP said the 22A didn't have a "detailed" back side.

I think they meant that they were avoiding the 22A because of the body shape -- it's an athletic body with quite prominent muscles, whereas they were looking for a less muscular looking figure.

I appreciate your insights. The 32A and 33B are usually referred to as "narrow shoulder, long leg" as opposed to Asian. I think the Asian ones are probably a bit more realistic and appropriate for my character. I bought this to make a "Tank Girl" model from the comic book, and she's supposed to be tiny but scrappy, this one's a bit too "Barbie" for my liking, there really weren't good profile pictures in the ads, but she looked pretty good for my needs in the other pictures which didn't show how big her back shelf really is.The proportions overall are just weird. I think the shoulders are more feminine than most other models, but she really seems like a frankenstein in many ways. Her medium bust is quite large compared to her petite body and then her bottom is significantly larger, but is in proportion to her thighs, but then the thighs are probably 4 scale inches longer than should be, and her calves are likely 3 scale inches too long. I think she'd look much better and be easier to dress with shorter legs. Her bottom is almost twice the depth of her tummy, it really is quite odd, from behind her keister matches her body well, for a pear shaped gal, but then her long legs throw that out of whack. Her wrists do bug me, but those can be hidden by a watch or bracelet. I do like the toy/hobby, but wish it was more affordable, clothes are ridiculously expensive, and pants really don't fit. I hope they become more popular and affordable but simple things like t-shirts are hard to find and crazy expensive I've had some luck at monkey depot and Ebay, but much of what I want is from China and can take months to ship.

Ah, yeah, it is a bit of an odd body, that one. Though I will say that most tbleague bodies tend to improve in appearance once they are somewhat dressed and/or have heads on them, lol. That said, if you are looking for a body for a smaller character, I would rec one of the smaller, petite tbleague bodies... the s24a/s25b, for instance. They do have a fairly sizeable bust, and no back detailing, but they can be useful for shorter or more petite characters. You just have to make sure to pick a slightly smaller headsculpt to avoid the bobblehead look.

I also really like the super petite s27b, but that one tends to give most people trouble since it's so tiny that most typical 1/6 heads don't work with it.

Maybe you're already aware of those, but just wanted to mention them in case.

ETA: Oh, btw, what country are you located in, Wankothesane?

Edited again: Just realized that when you said 'Asian' bodies, you were probably referring TO the petite ones. Sorry about that. :') When I mentioned the 'Asian' term in connection to the 32/33 body, I was referring to some observations made when that body was first was announced that it looked like it was being marketed to be used with headsculpts of certain Korean popstars.
    Last edited by skywalkersaga; 02-07-2020 at 16:38.

What is the equivalent of S04B but has detachable feet?
    If anyone have a chart front, side and back, kindly post thank you.

Davedfx -- this user just posted an entire comparison thread of their personal favourite tbleague bodies from all angles, it might be useful to you:

Phicen/TBleague Body Comparison w/ Custom Heads &amp; Horrors!

The S04B is not included, but I feel the closest body to it with detachable feet is the s10d/s12d model. It's not exactly like the s04 or s07 bodies, but it's the closest to them of the detachable feet bodies, in my opinion. Bear in mind, that the s10d/s12d model doesn't have the 'secret parts'. This is not an issue for me personally in the slightest, but I know some people seem to have more specific requirements. ;p

ETA: I'm guessing you'd want the pale version, so it would be the s10d. : )

Quote Originally Posted by Davedfx View Post
    What is the equivalent of S04B but has detachable feet?
    If anyone have a chart front, side and back, kindly post thank you.
    Shot these for you if they are of any help.

Shot these for you if they are of any help.

Thanks so much! S04B looks perfect for big breast, full hips and a round butt! Very feminine and not too muscular too.
    Perfect for my Nier Automata Super Duck with S20A body and the hips are too small for me.

from your photos S21B Butt looks just as round as S04B in side view. Front view looks like S21B has no hips "Love handles".
    I've ordered a S04B to try out!
    S12D looks pretty good too from the other thread posted.

Quote Originally Posted by abake View Post
    Ah, I see, I was wondering because the OP said the 22A didn't have a "detailed" back side.
    I did buy an S22A figure and you read correctly. It doesn't have the back details. Now, that being said I did buy mine on Ebay so it's likely that it's not authentic. It's also possible that I got an older one that was made before they started putting those details in. Either way, I completely believe everyone here when they say that it should have that detail. I just cant explain why mine didnt.

Any word on the new figures yet? I had pre-ordered the centurion on BBTS, but decided to cancel it before it got there. Anyway, I know that the figure was supposed to arrive in march as well as the other new ones they were releasing. Just wondering if anyones gotten them yet.