DID D80142 D80143 20th Waffen Grenadier Division SS 1st Estonian Radio Operators

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: DID D80142 D80143 20th Waffen Grenadier Division SS 1st Estonian Radio Operators

DID D80142 D80143 20th Waffen Grenadier Division SS 1st Estonian Radio Operators

The 20th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS (1st Estonian) was a foreign infantry divisions mainly from Estonian conscripts. It saw action on the Eastern Front during World War II.
    Dennis and Matthias are radio operators in 20th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS. The two men cooperated well. Matthias is responbile for carrying Torn.Fu.b1 transceiver while Dennis carries its equally-sized battery accessory case, which houses also headset, microphone, morse key, antenna gear and other accessories.
    They are not only the essential part of military communication, but also need to fight in the battleground. Holding Karabiner 98k Rifle could pour into power and fighting force for Dennis. PPSh-41 with 35-round magazine and P08 pistol with holster are the best partners of Matthias.
    Equipped with the special insignias for Estonian Division, they represent the special force from Estonia. Special for Dennis, a set of POA insignias is included for him as well. You could switch the insignias while DIY.
    Just build your radio operator team of the Estonian Division. If your purchase both of them, you will have USD 10 discount now. Just come and order.
    https://www.did.co/…/20th-waffen-grenadier-division-ss-1st…/

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: DID D80142 D80143 20th Waffen Grenadier Division SS 1st Estonian Radio Opera

Re: DID D80142 D80143 20th Waffen Grenadier Division SS 1st Estonian Radio Opera

So Fassbender and Brühl are Estonian now, huh?
    The guys who do the DID shoots really should work on their futzing skills.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by abake View Post
    So Fassbender and Brühl are Estonian now, huh?
    The guys who do the DID shoots really should work on their futzing skills.
    I'm guessing that these will sell very well regardless. Everyone loves radios and radio operators.
    "Impossible is just a stage." Chris Hadfield

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
    I'm guessing that these will sell very well regardless. Everyone loves radios and radio operators.
    I'm confused. Were they poorly done?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Friday View Post
    I'm confused. Were they poorly done?
    No, Spitfire means that both Fassbender and Brühl have german origin, not estonian. Guys from Did are too lazy to google. They could use this movie 1944 (2015) - IMDb for D80142 and D80143
    Meine Ehre heißt Treue

i guess they ran out of ideas, these cameo smocks are not very popular, a ll ratehr buy only the radio set the rest is boring!!

Don't really like the smiling guy . But that's my opinion .
    For he that spends his money on 1/6 figures with me shall be my brother

I am excited about the patches especially the guy on the right