Female Figures White Body For Goth Character

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: White Body For Goth Character

White Body For Goth Character

Hello, I was curious if anyone could recomend a white or really pale body for a movie character I want to make the actress is tall and slender and all the skin she shows in the movie is stark white.

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: White Body For Goth Character

If you can post a pic of what/who you’re talking about, it would help to be able to point you in the right direction.

Not sure if Assaj Ventress will work for your purpose or not. May find her on Ebay.
    Scott

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

It also would help to know if you are looking for a seamless body or if you don't mind one with visible joints. If you are ok with visible joints, then you can probably paint an all-plastic body to be pure white. If you want a seamless body, then it might be more difficult, unless you miraculously manage to find a loose Tbleague Lady Death body parted out [they are getting pretty rare nowadays]. Otherwise, you can try the regular pale coloured seamless bodies, but both the pale tbleague and the 'white' Jiaou doll bodies still have some pink tones to them.

If you don't mind looking further afield to doll bodies, I believe Obitsu bodies do come in a very pale/white colour.

Sorry about that, I meant to but forgot.Attachment 403506White Body For Goth Character-mv5bodk0nthintatm2q2oc00yta4lwe0mwqtotdjntcxogrlzgzlxkeyxkfqcgdeqxvymjuyndk2odc@-_v1_sx1777_cr0-jpg

Oh and here she is in her early demon possed form.White Body For Goth Character-notd2-jpg