Product Announcement TBLeague 1/6 S34 & S35 (incl. head), S34A & S35A (excl. head)

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: TBLeague 1/6 S34 & S35 (incl. head), S34A & S35A (excl. head)

TBLeague 1/6 S34 & S35 (incl. head), S34A & S35A (excl. head)

(From bbicn via google translator)

Narrow shoulders, long legs, waist, displaying perfect girl body
    S34 & S35 - two kinds of color (pale skin, suntan skin), respectively coupled with different head sculpt.
    S34A & S35A - seamless body without head sculpt.

Both options come with a gift bikini set (synthetic silicone material)

Item No .: PHMB2019-S34 / S35
    PHMB2019-S34A / S35A

Packing list
    S34/ S35(a head sculpt included)
    1、1 × head sculpt
    2、1 × TBLeague female seamless body with metal skeleton
    3、3 pairs × interchangeable hands
    4、1 × bikini(for free)
    5、1 × base & holder
    6、4 color packaging

S34A/ S35A((pale, no head sculpt included/ suntan, no head sculpt included)
    1、1 × TBLeague female seamless body with metal skeleton
    2、3 pairs × interchangeable hands
    3、1 × bikini (for free)
    4、1 × base & holder
    5、4 color packaging
    Last edited by martian; 01-24-2020 at 17:28. Reason: Because the inhouse image server failed to display the posted image.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: TBLeague 1/6 S34 & S35 (incl. head), S34A & S35A (excl. head)

Interesting. Did they actually make non-removable posable feet?

While I'm not a fan of the particular head sculpts shown, I'm at least glad they included them again -- like they used to do several years ago; or at least, they give the buyer a chose.

Thanks for sharing this here. I'm curious if anyone knows how tall these are going to be? Usually tbleague mentions the height in the product announcement, but I haven't seen the measurements listed anywhere yet. The height will greatly determine if I will go for this one or not.
    "The happy ending of the fairy tale, the myth, and the divine comedy of the soul, is to be read,
    not as a contradiction, but as a transcendence of the universal tragedy of man."

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

These look great, I'll be getting the S35 for sure, in the hopes that it will fit in a Hello Kitty maid uniform for Licca dolls, which I ordered from Japan, lol.

Head sculpts? Instant purchase.

KG Hobby has them in stock and posted some pictures:

TBLeague 1/6 S34 & S35 (incl. head), S34A & S35A (excl. head)-tbleague-s34-35-jpg

I will definitely purchase the one with the dark haired head sculpt. But what about a comparison to the other TBLeague bodies?
    Did anyone get them already?

S35A right away. The other will follow.

Just to let those interested in this know, unless you prefer using a stand for your figures or having this one in a kneeling/laying/sitting pose all the time, I'd skip this body. The seamless ankles have a joint that moves only up and down for heels or flat shoes, with no ankle rocker or ball joint there, and the figure can't stand on its own at all. The feet are only barely less floppy and useless than the last attempt at seamless feet they made. Looks great not having that ankle seam, but its not much of an improvement from the last one that tried it.

I was pretty disappointed and will be selling this one I just got new today.

I'm wondering if the s33b is almost the same body but with the ole trusty removable feet. I have one, but it is in a complex outfit I won't take off just to compare it to the s35. Both are described as slender with longer legs and from what i can tell they are about the same size and pretty similar in shape.

From the various photos I've seen, I believe the S32A/33B & the S34/S35 are the same body type, except for the detachable or seamless feet respectively.

It's helpful to finally have direct confirmation about the floppy feet, though of course I am sorry for your disappointment, unicron9. :[

I don't personally feel the s33b is the same exact shape as this one -- the s33b has thicker wrists/arms, for one, while these new floppy footed bodies have more slender arms and wrists. Likewise the placement and shape of the bust on each is different. The belly/hip/waist definition is also different between the models. Just my observations. : )
    "The happy ending of the fairy tale, the myth, and the divine comedy of the soul, is to be read,
    not as a contradiction, but as a transcendence of the universal tragedy of man."

Quote Originally Posted by unicron9 View Post
    Just to let those interested in this know, unless you prefer using a stand for your figures or having this one in a kneeling/laying/sitting pose all the time, I'd skip this body. The seamless ankles have a joint that moves only up and down for heels or flat shoes, with no ankle rocker or ball joint there, and the figure can't stand on its own at all. The feet are only barely less floppy and useless than the last attempt at seamless feet they made. Looks great not having that ankle seam, but its not much of an improvement from the last one that tried it.

I was pretty disappointed and will be selling this one I just got new today.

I'm wondering if the s33b is almost the same body but with the ole trusty removable feet. I have one, but it is in a complex outfit I won't take off just to compare it to the s35. Both are described as slender with longer legs and from what i can tell they are about the same size and pretty similar in shape.
    Lemme know how much you wanna let it go for.
    tomorrow is a mystery, the past is history, now is the "gift" thats why they call it the present!

Anyone notice they don't really match up with HT much like they used to?