THE MOST REALISTIC 1/6 GUN) Episode I: Mp40

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: THE MOST REALISTIC 1/6 GUN) Episode I: Mp40

THE MOST REALISTIC 1/6 GUN) Episode I: Mp40

Hello everyone, I would like to show you a series of ultra realistic 1/6 gun models.
    I have made a video review on youtube so you may go take a look after reading this

THE MOST REALISTIC 1/6 GUNS: Episode I mp40 ( and channel introduction ) - YouTube

There are 3 things that make this series of guns the most realistic models you can find for 1/6 scale,
    the first thing is the material.
    THE MOST REALISTIC 1/6 GUN) Episode I: Mp40-40cb20af-d840-4b57-8e32-39749f4159b6-jpg
    The entire gun is made of metal, and it comes with a leather sling
    Attachment 403318
    The construction is very solid and have some weight to the gun
    Other models that have wood stock and hand guard would be made of real wood as well.

Secondly, which is why this series of guns are as realistic as it could be in 1/6 scale,
    the gun has internal and you can dry fire the gun!
    THE MOST REALISTIC 1/6 GUN) Episode I: Mp40-0fa9fa69-c33f-43ee-b627-9c7241589a31-jpg
    All buttons on this gun is functional,
    in order to operate the stock, you have to push the stock release button.
    Attachment 403320

Same for the magazine, you need to push the magazine release button in order to remove it.
    Speaking of the magazine, it contains a spring and follower inside just like the real thing.
    And it can load up to 15 rounds of individual 1/6 9mm bullets inside.

For a open bolt gun like mp40, when you charge the gun the bolt locks to the rear.
    And it is replicated here on this tiny model. You can pull the trigger to release the bolt.
    But for the close bolt guns, for example the ak/ rpk. Pulling the trigger would drop the hammer instead.

If you want to see the demonstration please watch the video I made.

Last but not least, because the gun has internal,
    you can disassemble the model just like a real thing
    THE MOST REALISTIC 1/6 GUN) Episode I: Mp40-7459070a-4541-450c-8141-9534f42d8bfe-jpg
    THE MOST REALISTIC 1/6 GUN) Episode I: Mp40-img_0880-jpg
    ( official picture from the workshop )

I will do a video about the other models as well, I have a Sten and rpk which I would do a video about them later. For the meanwhile you can take a look of these photos I took comparing the 1/6 models to a 1/1 model.
    Attachment 403328
    THE MOST REALISTIC 1/6 GUN) Episode I: Mp40-8e5f813b-b8f9-4f76-be19-8c4d69e42c76-jpg

When I received the gun, it came inside a plastic bag with oil. I have never seen such thing like this before. You need oil the gun to make everything operates smoothly. Which is crazy to me.

Overall, you can expect almost all the features on a real gun replicated on a 1/6 model.
    The entire gun is made of metal so you do not need to worry breaking any parts and the gun is very solid.
    All the buttons and trigger are functional, and operate just like a real thing, so as the magazine.
    And you can even dissemble the gun just like a real one, making it more than just a good looking piece.
    Basically a non-firing functional scale down replica.

They have other models as well, mostly ww2 weapons.
    US Thompson, m1 garand, 1903, bar etc. all made with the same quality and material.
    So if you are interested in getting one, feel free to contact me by the info from the video
    It is very affordable and well worth the price considering the material and the craftsmanship, not to mention you can actually play with it like a real thing.
    I think every serious collector or gun lover should get one, highly recommended.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails THE MOST REALISTIC 1/6 GUN) Episode I: Mp40-34d172f3-1aca-47e1-9204-b0af2b94ea26-jpg  
    Last edited by pewpewfig; 01-01-2020 at 20:43.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: THE MOST REALISTIC 1/6 GUN) Episode I: Mp40

Excellent.

Those look like 1/6 Ti-Lite guns.
    Meine Ehre heißt Treue

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I went to search ti-lite and yes I agree with you they look visually similar. However I don’t think their guns have internals like these ones(? These are made by a small workshop in China, and they are still very active in terms of business

Nice review but I believe they are essentially the same weapons as those produced by Ti-Lite. Ti-Lite weapons definitely have internals and can be disassembled just like these. I don't think there are any appreciable difference between these weapons and those produced by Ti-Lite. It's almost certainly either the same company operating under a different name or Ti-Lite sold their tooling to this new company. I also read somewhere that personnel from Ti-Lite may have started this new company but they would have had to have access to the same tooling and plans. The similarities are just too great and any differences can probably be attributed to changes made since the weapons were originally produced. Even the inaccuracies are the same. Their RPK looks identical with the same inaccurate receiver and non-standard 50 round magazine. The lightening cut above the mag well is incorrect and should be a small oval shaped dimple like that found on AKM receivers rather than the large rectangular shaped depression as seen on AK-47 receivers. The magazine should have been the standard 40 round issue magazine. The only other Chinese company that I know of producing these types of high detail metal and wood weapons is H&G and their prices are much higher than what these weapons sell for. They are also much more difficult to purchase outside of China. A quick eBay search reveals no 1:6 items available from them at the moment.

Here are a few relevant links:

Ti-Lite M1 Garand review: toyhaven: 1/6 M1 Garand rifle

H&G Chinese 1956-1999 Type 56 Family: H&G China 1956-1999 Type 56 Family - Product Archive - Armed Figures

Example of the tooling involved in producing 1:6 items: Example of the tooling involved in producing 1/6 items - General Discussion - Armed Figures

Of course Soldier Story and DiD have also produced some incredible metal and wood weapons that can be had for more reasonable prices if purchased soon after release. DiD can be hit or miss though. The MAS-36/CR39 carbine from their Indochina Legionnaire is very nice and the MAT-49 SMG from their Algerian war para is exquisite but the RPK-74 from their Afghan figure is atrocious.
    Sgt. Markoff: "Keep shooting, you scum! You'll get a chance yet to die with your boots on!"

Wow, I didn't know all these before. Is H&G still around? Can you send me the link to H&G, I really want to take a look at what they have to offer.
    Another possible thing would be the original manufacturer licensed a foreign distributer.

Those are best 1/6 guns made in metal. Ti-Lite, DID, Caltek, Soldierstory
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails THE MOST REALISTIC 1/6 GUN) Episode I: Mp40-tim_0034-jpg   THE MOST REALISTIC 1/6 GUN) Episode I: Mp40-tim_0033-jpg   THE MOST REALISTIC 1/6 GUN) Episode I: Mp40-tim_0031-jpg   THE MOST REALISTIC 1/6 GUN) Episode I: Mp40-tim_0030-jpg   THE MOST REALISTIC 1/6 GUN) Episode I: Mp40-tim_0028-jpg   THE MOST REALISTIC 1/6 GUN) Episode I: Mp40-tim_0027-jpg  

THE MOST REALISTIC 1/6 GUN) Episode I: Mp40-tim_0026-jpg   THE MOST REALISTIC 1/6 GUN) Episode I: Mp40-tim_0025-jpg   THE MOST REALISTIC 1/6 GUN) Episode I: Mp40-tim_0024-jpg   THE MOST REALISTIC 1/6 GUN) Episode I: Mp40-tim_0013-jpg   THE MOST REALISTIC 1/6 GUN) Episode I: Mp40-tim_0050-jpg   THE MOST REALISTIC 1/6 GUN) Episode I: Mp40-tim_0046-jpg  

THE MOST REALISTIC 1/6 GUN) Episode I: Mp40-tim_0045-jpg   THE MOST REALISTIC 1/6 GUN) Episode I: Mp40-tim_0044-jpg   THE MOST REALISTIC 1/6 GUN) Episode I: Mp40-tim_0043-jpg   THE MOST REALISTIC 1/6 GUN) Episode I: Mp40-tim_0042-jpg   THE MOST REALISTIC 1/6 GUN) Episode I: Mp40-tim_0041-jpg   THE MOST REALISTIC 1/6 GUN) Episode I: Mp40-tim_0040-jpg  

THE MOST REALISTIC 1/6 GUN) Episode I: Mp40-tim_0039-jpg   THE MOST REALISTIC 1/6 GUN) Episode I: Mp40-tim_0035-jpg   THE MOST REALISTIC 1/6 GUN) Episode I: Mp40-tim_0055-jpg   THE MOST REALISTIC 1/6 GUN) Episode I: Mp40-tim_0054-jpg   THE MOST REALISTIC 1/6 GUN) Episode I: Mp40-tim_0052-jpg   THE MOST REALISTIC 1/6 GUN) Episode I: Mp40-tim_0051-jpg  

Meine Ehre heißt Treue

I am convinced Ti-lite and the workshop I bought is actually the same person behind, where did you get the mp41?

MP41 was produced by Ti-Lite in a very limited amount.
    Meine Ehre heißt Treue

Quote Originally Posted by pewpewfig View Post
    Wow, I didn't know all these before. Is H&G still around? Can you send me the link to H&G, I really want to take a look at what they have to offer.
    Another possible thing would be the original manufacturer licensed a foreign distributer.
    I actually don't know much about H&G as they don't seem to release much info on their offerings. I do know that they are very expensive though.
    Sgt. Markoff: "Keep shooting, you scum! You'll get a chance yet to die with your boots on!"

I did purchase what looks to be the exact same MP 40 that is reviewed at the top of this thread a few yrs. ago. While it is very accurate there are some things that didn't quite look right. The pistol grip compared to say, the Dragon version of the MP 40 is not as nice. The other area was the firing bolt where the rounds eject. I really wanted to see them try their hand at the...uhh-um MP 38.