Natalie Portman figures

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Natalie Portman figures

Natalie Portman figures

I saw the two different Natalie Portman figures on ebay and wondered if they bothered to make a smaller body,I emailed one seller about the Redman figures and they are only 8 inches tall,which is 4 foot,I assume the Kumik version is built on one of their little girl bodies,which is also 8 inches,I like the Kumik head sculpt much better then the redman one,she looks much younger,I wish I could find just a head sculpt I think it would probably be a good match for the smaller Phicen bodies!
    Has anyone bought either of the figures? Is the head sculpt smaller?
    https-::www.ebay.com:itm:Kumik-KMF036-Little-Girl-Natalie-Portman-Matilda-1-6-Leon-Figure-Model-Collect:153654077155

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Natalie Portman figures

There is one by Asmus Toys - Girl Crush, that comes with gatling gun and rifle. But it doesn't seem to be easily available.

I really don't care about the figures history or it's movie relation,I'm looking for small stature figure I can use as children for my 1945 end of WW2 diorama,in all the picture from that era of US soldier entering a German town all you would see were women,children and old men,the women are easy,the old men not too hard but finding go little kids is almost impossible!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Asmus has made a couple of child-sized bodies (Natalie Portman, as mentioned, the little girl [Weapon X] from Logan — with neutral and snarling heads, and if I’m not mistaken John Connor from T2). I have a Hermione Granger First Year figure that I’m not using for anything (I bought it to use for the body when I was part of a custom Mathilda project that everyone involved got screwed on) — if I can find it, and you’re interested, I’ll sell it to you for a reasonable price. (It was the only good figure Star Ace ever made — it helped that KA Kim did the head sculpt.)

I would be interested in the Hermione figure,I've been looking for the first year head sculpt but I haven't been able to find one!

I actually heard back from one of the Chinese sellers and apparently the Kumik figure is almost 12 inches tall,too bad I was going to buy one of them!

I heard back from the other Chinese seller and he said the Kumik Natalie Portman figure was about 8 inches tall,I hope so since I went ahead and bought it,then Stryker made me a great deal on the Hermione figure,so hopefully I'll be adding 3 little girls to my scene! I'll update you when everything comes in!

There was a taller (as far as 1:6 scale females are tall) one made by Triad Toys Eva (Evalution) figure, from about 10 or so years back. Very loose likeness of Portman. I tried to get one for a while, then lost interest in that project. As I recall, there may have been issues with the plastic on the body.
    Last edited by cdn_rhino; 12-26-2019 at 14:14. Reason: Adding info.

FYI - this is Kumik Mathilda. Keep in mind that the base figure is 'Azone PureNeemo' and has very limited pose-ability.
    Attachment 403194

That is great! I'm not worried about pose-ability I just need little kids as filler for my street scenes!

I have my first child! Thanks stryker! She could very well be the phicen's daughter,and the clothes are generic enough that they could fit my time frame!

Cool. Glad she’ll work out for you.

I got my Natalie Portman figure today! She is about 4 1/2 feet tall and the head sculpt is sized accordingly,while it's not an exact match to Natalie it is very well done. I'm pretty sure it's the same Kumik body that I bought to go with the little girl head sculpt,it has that same really long neck,which would be easy enough to fix. Now to find some clothes so I can start working on my diorama!

Glad you were able to find what you were looking for. With the right skirt and/or dress, she'll fit in really well.

As I mentioned in the other thread, I'm also someone who's always looking around for decent 1/6 child figures, and while I'm doing so I'll keep an eye out for any that might fit your WWII dioramas.
    "The happy ending of the fairy tale, the myth, and the divine comedy of the soul, is to be read,
    not as a contradiction, but as a transcendence of the universal tragedy of man."

Im lucky my mom used to make Barbie clothes for my sisters and my daughters,so she is making me some WW2 dresses for the full size Phicens,when she gets them done I'll get her to do some for the smaller figures. I do a lot of different things but sewing isn't one of them.

No worries, that's understandable -- this hobby involves a great deal of mixed media, and it's simply not always possible to master every single skill needed to complete a custom figure. : )
    "The happy ending of the fairy tale, the myth, and the divine comedy of the soul, is to be read,
    not as a contradiction, but as a transcendence of the universal tragedy of man."