Wow? Been a while I post on the forum. Normally post my stuff over Facebook.
This has been a build I been doing over the month. Well, I got nothing better to do while on this STUPID Medical leave for headaches, Vertigo and Kidney Stones. Hopefully next year! I be back working a job again. BUT I need to keep myself occupied for the time being. This project has been on my list for EVER!
It you all remember the post I did with the same uniform I did over 3 years ago. I decided to revisited this build. Hated how it turn out. The pants and shirt look like garbage to me. BUT I did rescue the pouches and such. Also remade new pouches for the pants.
So, here's the build. Just something I like to show off for you guys.
Hope you guys enjoy this and I hope to post up more updates of this build in the coming month. My goal is to have this finished by December.
The Uniform and Boonie with the old build I made.
Next is the body armor.
The best way to find out your fictional body armor might work! Is to cut out the pattern and glue it together. Best way to find results and if needed!! Change a few things while it's on the figure. *Think of how cosplayers do this with their manikins*
Trust me! I had to do some revising, changes and ideals while the paper armor was on the body.
Now after everything was completed on the paper experimental end. It was time to head back to Photoshop and make those changes that were needed for the armor. Here is the SEWN results. "YES! I know!! The thin slim Velcro is from the Holiday Velcro that I found at Lowes a few years ago. I had to grab them for .50 cents.* For now! It works for what I need it for.
After the front and inside piece *For the Plate.* was added. It was time to add the next layer. And that layer was the inside piece of the armor. I made a FEW mistakes on it. BUT in all honesty.... It still came out amazing!
Sorry for the bad focus. I really need to get a new camera or figure out how to use my Android 8mp camera.
The straps for the quick release.
Also did a cover for the helmet.
Now the armor is all put together.
It is time to add it to the figure. I do NOT have the pictures for the added shoulder padding for the armor. *Again, I REALLY need a new camera.*
I am VERY proud of how this build is turning out. It is still a build in progress. I just made a camelbak for the back of the armor and next I am making some pouches for the armor itself and than a Bullpup rifle.
Thank you all for reading and enjoy.