1/6 custom Nightwing and Batman

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: 1/6 custom Nightwing and Batman

1/6 custom Nightwing and Batman

I picked up a 1/6 Nightwing off of Ebay which was done by Psycho customs and wanted to share some pictures of him together with my custom Batmen. Sorry for the quick (not so great photos).

Here he is with PS4 Spider-man. Probably offering Spidey a position on the Titans since he is no longer part of the MCU

Here is Nightwing with my customized version of the SSC Batman with a Jim Lee head, Tony Mei cape, and belt by Ashkan.

Here is Nightwing with a Batman I put together a couple of weeks ago using the new SSC head, cape, trunks, belt, gloves.
    I used the new Worldbox AT027 body and dremeled down his legs and he is still too tall. Then I broke the pegs of of the SSC body and glued it in the bottom of the legs. I used Ashakan's belt and the first SSC Batman's suit for that.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: 1/6 custom Nightwing and Batman

I was looking at that Nightwing. Was sort of on the fence. Great to see it found a good home and I have to say... looks great. Congratulations!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gavined View Post
    I was looking at that Nightwing. Was sort of on the fence. Great to see it found a good home and I have to say... looks great. Congratulations!!
    Thank you very much.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I was curious how that AT027 body works with some of the older DC Direct 13" clothes, any idea? If you own any? Was looking swap out the kingdom come Superman with that. They must be similar in size to the ssc ones