Miscellaneous Subject Cross Brand Colour Matching - TBLeague, Jiaou Doll, Very Cool, Kumik & Heads - Page 4

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 34

Thread: Cross Brand Colour Matching - TBLeague, Jiaou Doll, Very Cool, Kumik & Heads

Re: Cross Brand Colour Matching - TBLeague, Jiaou Doll, Very Cool, Kumik & Heads

Hello!! I'm new here, and I don't yet understand all the terminology. I'm trying to find a seamless, small bust body that matches the skin on a Very Cool figure i just bought. its the 1:6 eighth route army medic! Any help would be amazing

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Cross Brand Colour Matching - TBLeague, Jiaou Doll, Very Cool, Kumik & Heads

Quote Originally Posted by Wikikomoto View Post
    Hello!! I'm new here, and I don't yet understand all the terminology. I'm trying to find a seamless, small bust body that matches the skin on a Very Cool figure i just bought. its the 1:6 eighth route army medic! Any help would be amazing
    Hi, I've replied to your query in the other thread.

Another colour tonal comparisons on Jioau Doll's KT tone from 2017 to 2020. Like the others mentioned earlier, KT has also become lighter and lighter. How disappointing. However, the good thing is that they have greatly improved the joints in their 2020 production, such that the hands and feet no longer simply drop out. They are rather well secured in place.

I still prefer the original 2017 tone!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Is there any way to order just the body from TBLeague/Phicen for the "Month Deity Of War" figure?

Not that I know of.

You probably have to be very actively scouting around during their product release week on ebay, Toys Anxiety, Monkey Depot, BlackOpsToys, and/or Taobao parts sellers to grab it before they are gone.

hi sir, Id like to ask what skin tone of Jiaou doll European big bust would fit in these headsculpts?

Cross Brand Colour Matching - TBLeague, Jiaou Doll, Very Cool, Kumik & Heads-aa-jpgCross Brand Colour Matching - TBLeague, Jiaou Doll, Very Cool, Kumik & Heads-aaa-jpg

I have TBleague suntan version and they match together with this HS. Any equivalent of suntan to jiaou doll european large bust ver?

Quote Originally Posted by syvcthr View Post
    hi sir, Id like to ask what skin tone of Jiaou doll European big bust would fit in these headsculpts?

Cross Brand Colour Matching - TBLeague, Jiaou Doll, Very Cool, Kumik & Heads-aa-jpgCross Brand Colour Matching - TBLeague, Jiaou Doll, Very Cool, Kumik & Heads-aaa-jpg

I have TBleague suntan version and they match together with this HS. Any equivalent of suntan to jiaou doll european large bust ver?
    That would be the NEW WHEAT (BS01) skin tone from Jiaou Doll. I do not have this model, but I have seen others match them perfectly with these Kimi Toys heads.

what is BS01 stands for? i cant find a reliable source of jiaou doll info.

there are big bust and then another european big bust. about the skin tone, sellers just say acronyms that I couldnt understand.

what is BS01 stands for? i cant find a reliable source of jiaou doll info.

there are big bust and then another european big bust. about the skin tone, sellers just say acronyms that I couldnt understand.
    Unfortunately, Jiaou Dolls are seldom labelled according to the company designation. JOQ-10E-BS01 is also called New Wheat, as I had mentioned above. Note that there are the seamless feet (09F) and removable feet (10E) versions for the European bodies.

This link is from a Taobao seller in China (you may need google translator):
    1/6??????????????3??????????????-???

The translation does describe these option selections. This link has all the options.

hmm, is it true a jiaou european large bust had bigger bust than tbleague?

anyways, I always eying to obtain a jiaou, they come with free stand, a bikini set and ofc its more cheaper than tbleague.

hmm, is it true a jiaou european large bust had bigger bust than tbleague?
    See my 1st post pic in this thread.

Curiosity led me to get this YMToys head. The promo looked somewhat like young Natalie Portman. But in-hand, isn't so much, with chubby cheeks.

Colour tone wise, the JD KT toned body is the best match, as the HS has a richer tone, compared to the greyish TBL suntan body.

However, physically, this chubby young face works better with either TBL's S33B, S25B (teen body), and probably the new S35. The narrow shoulders work for this head.

[QUOTE=martian;4857180]

@martian

Hi got a question, I am new with this hobby. Witch doll is the jiaou European style? Is there a nr of this model? And is this model the doll with the biggest bust? If not I like to know witch dol has the largest bust.
    I also want the duck face sdh018c head, I just don’t know what body color I have to get?
    Happy New Year 2021
    Cross Brand Colour Matching - TBLeague, Jiaou Doll, Very Cool, Kumik & Heads-6b06a18b-a8af-4673-a68b-68d61ccd9e74-jpeg

What body color with sdh018c
    Cross Brand Colour Matching - TBLeague, Jiaou Doll, Very Cool, Kumik & Heads-d0b1973c-56ac-48fe-965a-1b56fc332720-jpeg
    Last edited by Mikestr; 12-31-2020 at 03:25.

[QUOTE=Mikestr;4880510]
    Quote Originally Posted by martian View Post

@martian

Hi got a question, I am new with this hobby. Witch doll is the jiaou European style? Is there a nr of this model? And is this model the doll with the biggest bust? If not I like to know witch dol has the largest bust.
    I also want the duck face sdh018c head, I just don’t know what body color I have to get?
    Happy New Year 2021
    Cross Brand Colour Matching - TBLeague, Jiaou Doll, Very Cool, Kumik & Heads-6b06a18b-a8af-4673-a68b-68d61ccd9e74-jpeg

What body color with sdh018c
    Cross Brand Colour Matching - TBLeague, Jiaou Doll, Very Cool, Kumik & Heads-d0b1973c-56ac-48fe-965a-1b56fc332720-jpeg
    Hi Mikestr, welcome to the forum!

The Jiaou Doll European body in that photo is that large bust KT toned body which you have circled. That particular skin tone is called simply KT these days. It was initially called KT004, after the Kimi Toys head model KT004 which the is was to match.

Super Duck heads are all produced in pale toned these days, which seems to be made to match TBLeague's range of pale toned bodies. According to Jiaou Doll's ad previously, the equivalent to this pale tone is the New White (WS01) toned body, although I do not have this one. The above photo shows the Super Duck set019 head which is also the same Pale tone, which is a very close what to the Jiaou Doll Pink (PM) body tone.

So I guess if you are looking for the Jiaou Doll European body type, you could choose either New White (WS01) or Pink (PM) toned body. With reference to your lineup of Euro bodies from Jiaou Doll's promo pic, it would be "1" for WS01.

This links from Taobao has the entire range of skin tones (you need to use a translator if you can't read mandarin):
    ????1/6???????3????????????????-???
    This other one is from Giantoys in english:
    JIAOU DOLL 1/6 Female Body 10E Collection — GIANTOY action figures
    Make sure you select the removable feet version which can stand independently.
    Last edited by martian; 12-31-2020 at 07:09.

WELL . . .

Nice to see "new" members discovering 1:6 female seamless bodies with the usual questions and martian chiming in.

This group isn't absolutely dead . . . yet . . . maybe.
    "Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."
    ~ Arthur Bishop | The Mechanic (2011)

Thanks for the help

ATTENTION: NEW MEMBERS W/ QUESTIONS ABOUT 1:6 FEMALE SEAMLESS BODIES

"KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE"

I recommend engagement with the specified group below where there are more members / resources who can and will provide the enlightenment and insight being sought.

One Sixth Figures (onesixthfigures)

Think of it this way.

You're a soldier in the armory. There is a horde of zombies (the fast moving kind) outside coming for you. Are you going to grab the M-14 rifle next to the door or take a couple of more steps and grab the M-249 SAW already loaded and ready?
    "Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."
    ~ Arthur Bishop | The Mechanic (2011)

Being a fan of the Final Fantasy characters, I got FF XIII's Lightning, the Figurecoser COS002 Lightning Girl

The advertised recommended body was TBLeague's S18A Pale. However, when I received the set this week, the head tone in hand is far too rich to match even TBL's suntan tone.

Jiaou Doll's KT tone is the closest match.

However, TBL's S17B or S19B body physique would be more appropriate compared to JDs. Moreover JD's 10D LB is a little too large to accommodate the shirt/top comfortably with the buckling fittings.

After trying it on a JD 10D body, I tried it on the JD 10C. The buckle fittings for the top must have been over stressed after the 10D body, and simply fell out after a few minutes while removing the top. It seems as if the buckles are glued on and not sewn on. Hmmmmm.

hello, Just like to ask the equivalent of SDH002 in Jiaou european big bust body?

hello, Just like to ask the equivalent of SDH002 in Jiaou european big bust body?

Super Duck heads are all produced in pale toned these days, which seems to be made to match TBLeague's range of pale toned bodies. According to Jiaou Doll's ad previously, the equivalent to this pale tone is the New White (WS01) toned body, although I do not have this one. The above photo shows the Super Duck set019 head which is also the same Pale tone, which is a very close what to the Jiaou Doll Pink (PM) body tone.

So I guess if you are looking for the Jiaou Doll European body type, you could choose either New White (WS01) or Pink (PM) toned body. With reference to your lineup of Euro bodies from Jiaou Doll's promo pic, it would be "1" for WS01.
    I found this image somewhere and the kt005 fairly match with the YS body,
    https://scontent.fmnl4-2.fna.fbcdn.n...1d&oe=6034F9DB

https://scontent.fmnl4-4.fna.fbcdn.n...aa&oe=6036C132

Im not sure, sometimes the lighting gives wrong reflection of actual color.

Hi sir, about the pic above about sdh set 19 he with jiaou small bust 10c pink pm body.

Is the skin the same with european big bust 10e pm?

Hi sir, about the pic above about sdh set 19 he with jiaou small bust 10c pink pm body.

Is the skin the same with european big bust 10e pm?
    The super duck set019 is a direct match with TBL Pale tone. The Jiaou Doll equivalent would be the New White (WS01) tone. I do not have this model to confirm, but Jiaou Doll's promo pics have shown that they match.

PS. You could also try the JD Pink (PM) tone which is a very close match.
    Last edited by martian; 01-30-2021 at 08:25.

I found this image somewhere and the kt005 fairly match with the YS body,
    https://scontent.fmnl4-2.fna.fbcdn.n...1d&oe=6034F9DB

https://scontent.fmnl4-4.fna.fbcdn.n...aa&oe=6036C132

Im not sure, sometimes the lighting gives wrong reflection of actual color.
    The Kimi KT005 head is a suntan that will match TBL's suntan body. The close equivalent for Jiaou Doll is apparently the New Wheat (BS01) tone. I do not have this JD model to confirm, but I have seen collectors photos that show that this head tone matches.

Sorry for the late reply. I've been very busy this whole week with long hours!