Female Figures JIAOU DOLL 1/6 European Shape Female Body Action Figure

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: JIAOU DOLL 1/6 European Shape Female Body Action Figure

Red face JIAOU DOLL 1/6 European Shape Female Body Action Figure

Hi Everyone ,

JIAOU DOLL Will release our New 1/6 European Shape Female Body in the middle of July 2018 .

The Product Features as below :

1. European Shape Body , it is more plump than our old Asian Shape Female Body .

2. Detachable Foot , Big Breast . ( the Non detachable foot big breast for european shape body will come out soon too , please Stay tuned )

3. We add 2 New Skin Colors as below for European Shape Female Body

1) JOQ-10E-WS01 " New White Skin " , more dark than our old white skin , same as Phicen's Pale Color .

2) JOQ-10E-BS01 " New Wheaten Skin " , more dark than our old wheaten skin , same as Phicen's Suntan Color .

The Model Number of 1/6 European Shape Female Body as below :

JOQ-10E-WS01 New White Skin
    JOQ-10E-BS01 New Wheaten Skin
    JOQ-10E-WS White Skin
    JOQ-10E-BS Wheaten Skin
    JOQ-10E-YS Natural Skin
    JOQ-10E-BM Brown Skin
    JOQ-10E-PM Pink Skin
    JOQ-10E-PS Black Skin
    JOQ-10E-KT004 KT004

Product Set :

1x Female Body ( without head )
    1x Display Stand
    1x Bikini
    4x Neck Joints
    4x Pair Hands
    3x Set Foot

Thanks for all of your supports !

www.jiaoudoll.com

JIAOU DOLL 1/6 European Shape Female Body Action Figure-1-jpg

JIAOU DOLL 1/6 European Shape Female Body Action Figure-2-jpg

JIAOU DOLL 1/6 European Shape Female Body Action Figure-3-jpg

JIAOU DOLL 1/6 European Shape Female Body Action Figure-4-jpg

JIAOU DOLL 1/6 European Shape Female Body Action Figure-5-jpg

JIAOU DOLL 1/6 European Shape Female Body Action Figure-6-jpg

JIAOU DOLL 1/6 European Shape Female Body Action Figure-7-jpg

JIAOU DOLL 1/6 European Shape Female Body Action Figure-8-jpg

JIAOU DOLL 1/6 European Shape Female Body Action Figure-9-jpg

JIAOU DOLL 1/6 European Shape Female Body Action Figure-10-jpg

JIAOU DOLL 1/6 European Shape Female Body Action Figure-11-jpg

JIAOU DOLL 1/6 European Shape Female Body Action Figure-12-jpg

JIAOU DOLL 1/6 European Shape Female Body Action Figure-13-jpg

JIAOU DOLL 1/6 European Shape Female Body Action Figure-14-jpg

JIAOU DOLL 1/6 European Shape Female Body Action Figure-15-jpg

JIAOU DOLL 1/6 European Shape Female Body Action Figure-16-jpg

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: JIAOU DOLL 1/6 European Shape Female Body Action Figure

It's great to have the 2 new skin tone options! Will they be offered for the 10C (MB) and 10D (LB) bodies as well?
    Actually, I would have preferred a smaller bust to the new Euro body, and smaller bust for the existing 10D body which will suit more character types.

Also I have noted so far the in the 10Cs and 10Ds, the left hand tends to fall out too easily (with a bit of pressure), compared to the right hand. It would be good if the manufacturers could fix that problem.
    Also, the outer coating of the body tends to peel off very easily after a bit more handling, compared to the other popular brand. Could that problem be fixed as well?!
    Last edited by martian; 07-02-2018 at 08:24.

As long as you don't change the KT Wheaten color, that's the one that matches after markets heads the best

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by goobikza View Post
    as long as you don't change the kt wheaten color, that's the one that matches after markets heads the best
    x2

Quote Originally Posted by Goobikza View Post
    As long as you don't change the KT Wheaten color, that's the one that matches after markets heads the best
    x3!

Hi Martian ,

Thanks for your comments , we will discuss if can add the New White and Wheaten skin colors to other shape female body , such as JOQ-06C/07F/10C/10D , it will be a good idea and selling point too if it is okay .

As for the European Shape body is more plump , so our plan is release big breast one , as for the small breast , we are not sure now , maybe will do in future if there have many need from clients and collectors .

We will check the issue of female hands you mention and dicuss how to slove this problem , sorry for that .

About the skin peeling issue , we can tell you the truth that : there without a Effective method to slove , it only need time to improved and update , similar our first and second version body , it will more and more better

We will do our best to do our jobs !

Thanks a lot !

Best Regard
    Daisy Qin

www.jiaoudoll.com

Haha , thank you !

nice going on the females but how about a Henry Cavill-esque male figure to compete with TBLeague's M34-35?

Anyone buy one? Trying to look for JOQ-10E-BS01. Seem to only find the JOQ-10E-BS only. All in China though.

Quote Originally Posted by kibagami View Post
    Anyone buy one? Trying to look for JOQ-10E-BS01. Seem to only find the JOQ-10E-BS only. All in China though.
    I have a 10E KT tone shown here:
    Cross Brand Colour Matching - TBLeague, Jiaou Doll, Very Cool, Kumik & Heads
    You can get it from taobao sellers, if you can't find it on ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by martian View Post
    I have a 10E KT tone shown here:
    Cross Brand Colour Matching - TBLeague, Jiaou Doll, Very Cool, Kumik & Heads
    You can get it from taobao sellers, if you can't find it on ebay.
    So it's the first picture that has the blonde labeled KT004? Is that body suntan?

So it's the first picture that has the blonde labeled KT004? Is that body suntan?
    As I have mentioned in there and else where, KT004 is not exactly TBL new suntan (which is more greyish). The current production is a little richer/darker if you like, in tone. I have shown in the link, all the possible HSs I have that could matchup with the body, some closer than others.

You might like to test out the BS01 new Wheat body, which I gathered elsewhere , is an equivalent to TBLs new suntan tone. I do not have one of those myself to confirm.

As I have mentioned in there and else where, KT004 is not exactly TBL new suntan (which is more greyish). The current production is a little richer/darker if you like, in tone. I have shown in the link, all the possible HSs I have that could matchup with the body, some closer than others.

You might like to test out the BS01 new Wheat body, which I gathered elsewhere , is an equivalent to TBLs new suntan tone. I do not have one of those myself to confirm.
    Also, are hand and feet pegs compatible with TBL?

I'm trying to get that BS01 but don't seem to find it anywhere. Seems like it's yet to be released or just have sold out?

Also, are hand and feet pegs compatible with TBL?

I'm trying to get that BS01 but don't seem to find it anywhere. Seems like it's yet to be released or just have sold out?
    The Jiaou Doll hand balljoints are marginally larger than TBL. So if I'm customising the hands with eg. gloved hands from ebay, what I do is use an exacto knife to carefully enlarge the entry point of the hand for the balljoint to get in.

The feet do match the TBL feet joint, so no problems there.

As for buying the BS01 new Wheat body, here's an ebay option I had saved for some time: 1/6th Super-Flexible Female Stainless Steel Body w/ Hand Feet for Phicen Toy | eBay
    And here's a taobao option: 1/6 3 -

Do note that Jiaou Doll is upgrading to a Version 4 with steel joints instead of the v3 plastic ones. I was informed that this is being released soon, so you might want to wait a while for the release.

The Jiaou Doll hand balljoints are marginally larger than TBL. So if I'm customising the hands with eg. gloved hands from ebay, what I do is use an exacto knife to carefully enlarge the entry point of the hand for the balljoint to get in.

The feet do match the TBL feet joint, so no problems there.

As for buying the BS01 new Wheat body, here's an ebay option I had saved for some time: 1/6th Super-Flexible Female Stainless Steel Body w/ Hand Feet for Phicen Toy | eBay
    And here's a taobao option: 1/6 3 -

Do note that Jiaou Doll is upgrading to a Version 4 with steel joints instead of the v3 plastic ones. I was informed that this is being released soon, so you might want to wait a while for the release.
    Thanks!!! Great news, indeed.

Also, that eBay listing says they do not post to the US? I'm assuming it says they don't ship to the US. Sad and unfortunate.

Big bad toy store is selling BS01 on pre-order though.

Not that this means anythings, but . . .

When it comes to 1:6 female seamless bodies, PHICEN/TBL reigns supreme and control a monopoly when it comes to distribution and availability.

JIAOU DOLL do have its fair share of supporters, but no where near as being prolific as PHICEN/TBL.

JIAOU DOLL have improved since their inception, but they do suffer from internal problems ranging from lack of leadership, marketing, and distribution due to challenges and constraints in the Asian market.

That's all I'll post on the matter for now.
    "Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."
    ~ Arthur Bishop | The Mechanic (2011)

Different strokes for different folks, DFC!

Different strokes for different folks, DFC!
    --

Since the advent of the 1:6 female seamless bodies from PHICEN, JIAOU DOLL, etc., I believe the term "stroke" with regards to the 1:6 hobby have been used figuratively and literally way more than what is believed.
    "Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

I ordered the JOQ-10E-WS White Skin, and true to its name it is very, very white. To the point that none of my pale head sculpts will work with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kentforce View Post
    I ordered the JOQ-10E-WS White Skin, and true to its name it is very, very white. To the point that none of my pale head sculpts will work with it.
    Thanks for that info, Kentforce!
    It might work for a Harley Quinn character, would it?!

JIAOUDOLL cannot compete with PHICEN/TBLEAGUE in terms of design and quality.

The pattern / trend I observe with those purchasing JIAOUDOLL is that initially they're impressed or disappointed where they're hesitant in conveying how they really feel about the purchase due to buyer's remorse considering how others chimed in against JIAOUDOLL where they still decided to learn the hard way.

I too have been tempted with acquiring a few JIAOUDOLL bodies, but refrained.

jiaou doll is ok for eg . military clothed females.
    Yes the quality is not as good as Phicen. The TB league sculpts and details are far superior.
    I'm getting a few because they are much lower cost.
    Waiting for JOQ-10E natural skin removable feet for testing.

Quote Originally Posted by Davedfx View Post
    jiaou doll is ok for eg . military clothed females.
    Yes the quality is not as good as Phicen. The TB league sculpts and details are far superior.
    I'm getting a few because they are much lower cost.
    Waiting for JOQ-10E natural skin removable feet for testing.
    --

Lower cost doesn't mean better / worthwhile.

It's your hard earned $ so it's your call.

Nothing like learning the hard way.

You're choosing to buy a cheap $.99 cheeseburger in multiples that'll fill you up on the cheap when you can spend an extra $1.00 and get a real deal bigger cheeseburger with more meat, etc.

I have a few Jiaou Doll's. They fill a gap that TBLeague used to (more variety in skin tones), and that's really about it. I have a couple being used for Slave Leia, since the ACPlay head sculpt doesn't match any of the skin tones TBLeague offers currently. And they are slightly smaller than the average TBL. Recently, however, TBL started offering smaller bodies, so at least they are starting to move in the right direction... Now if they'd just get off their ass and make some African American female bodies with head sculpts...

But, yeah, the quality of the Jiaou is far inferior to TBL. TBL has set the standard for bodies that not even the almighty Hot Toys can compete with.

I'll take better pictures later for color matching and compare more Phicen bodies later.
    Jiaou Doll European proportions seems overly exaggerated. Good for Anime or super thicc figs! She sure has a round Butt.

Clothing will be a tight fit.

Online seller shipped me the wrong Jiaou European doll with non detachable feet! GRRRR
    Left to right
    Jiaou doll Pink Large bust non-detachable feet , Jiaou Doll European New Wheaten non detachable feet, S23B, S29B

Thanks for your photos.
    I gathered from else where that the New Wheat tone is slightly darker than the KT tone. Thinking of getting one to try and match an old Poptoys HS.

I too prefer the "J" doll over the TBL. I'm putting together the PT boat crew as a USO show.
    LTJG Barry