Very Cool Villa on Phicen/Tbleague Body

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Very Cool Villa on Phicen/Tbleague Body

Very Cool Villa on Phicen/Tbleague Body

Hello friends! I was able to buy a loose Very Cool Villa head and it arrived faster than the body I wanted to put her on (an S23B from another store which is still waiting for its February stock). For now, I borrowed the body of my Demon Huntress to see how well her skin tone would match since I think the Demon Huntress body has the same color as the S23B. I think the result is PERFECT!

Villa (personally I named her Diana since I follow an alphabetical order naming system for my Phicen/Tbleague dolls and she's the fourth) really looks beautiful! I love her cat-like sweet but fierce look. Her pouty lips are very pretty while her eyes are very well detailed. There are small details that could only be seen via camera, maybe because the camera can capture more details. For example the eyes. Just look at her eyes in the pictures! When I look at her in real life, it's hard to notice the details of the eyes so when I saw the pictures I took, I was shocked at how beautiful and realistic they were. I also love the way her face was painted. It really looks nice and the shading/make-up's very well done. Her hair feels very silky smooth as well, it has a different feeling from the hair that's found on Phicen/Tbleague heads. The color of her hair is very realistic. It's blonde with dark shades, which makes it more interesting to look at.

As for the fit, the socket in her neck area fits perfectly with the Phicen/Tbleague neck joint. There's even a satisfying "POP!" sound when you take her off the joint.

Villa (Diana) is my very first Very Cool headsculpt and I'm very happy and satisfied with her. I'm happy that it seems like Very Cool headsculpts can fit perfectly with Phicen/Tbleague bodies because I prefer those over the Very Cool plastic bodies (or hybrids). I'm really impressed by her beauty!

Last edited by Adeno; 02-27-2018 at 00:44.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Very Cool Villa on Phicen/Tbleague Body

COOL!

Thank you for posting/sharing her.

I'm still futzing around with mine.
    "Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."
    ~ Arthur Bishop | The Mechanic (2011)

Futzing around... is that what you call it?
    I agree, she looks great, and sufficiently close to the actress and her considerable, if slightly unconventional beauty. She works on both common seamless body types and the skin tone is pretty easy to match. Enjoy your new acquisition!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by GubernatorFan View Post
    Futzing around... is that what you call it?
    --

UH . . . yeah.

I discovered/found the term used here in the OSW a long time ago when describing how we constantly fiddle/set up our 1:6 figures.

"Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."
    ~ Arthur Bishop | The Mechanic (2011)

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaForceChung View Post
    --

UH . . . yeah.

I discovered/found the term used here in the OSW a long time ago when describing how we constantly fiddle/set up our 1:6 figures.

I know, I know, even Michael Crawford uses it.

When you see the head in that light you can see that the paint on the lips doesn't go out to the sculpted edges. She might look better if this was fixed, I think that's why she looked different to the prototype. Other than that she is one of their better heads.

CHEERS!

Very nice! Thanks for posting these photos- it confirms the complete figure set will be added to my group of shooters.

Nice pics. I still have to take mine out and futz with it, then some photo shoots. Still haven't found time for it yet.

Guess I'll post here...

Villa 1 by Vicki Lee, on Flickr

Villa 2 by Vicki Lee, on Flickr

Using a Narrow Shoulder Mid-Bust Suntan Phicen body.

In hand pics really do look great. All my attempts to grab this head loose have failed, but photos confirm it's worth the effort. Fingers crossed I manage to get it before I just cave and get the whole figure.