Just for fun: What female figure would you like to see in 1/6? - Page 4

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 34

Thread: Just for fun: What female figure would you like to see in 1/6?

Re: Just for fun: What female figure would you like to see in 1/6?

One name I forgot earlier: my favorite Bond girl, Daniela Bianchi (Tatiana Romanova, From Russia With Love). I just got the Sideshow "Dr. No" Sean Connery figure and I'd love to have a figure of Tania to keep him company. Actually, does anyone know of a female head sculpt with short brown hair that looks close enough for government work, as the saying goes, to her? If I can find one I could easily kitbash a Tatiana figure.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by joea64 View Post
    One name I forgot earlier: my favorite Bond girl, Daniela Bianchi (Tatiana Romanova, From Russia With Love). I just got the Sideshow "Dr. No" Sean Connery figure and I'd love to have a figure of Tania to keep him company. Actually, does anyone know of a female head sculpt with short brown hair that looks close enough for government work, as the saying goes, to her? If I can find one I could easily kitbash a Tatiana figure.

Seconded. Practically every woman who has ever portrayed a Bond character would be worth making...

Incidentally, according to at least one particularly Eastern seller, it’s “Sin Conelly…”

(No, I’m not kidding. Look it up… Bless their hearts.)

Also, since not every character is traditionally beautiful…

How about a female HS that resembles Mr. Ernest Borgnine?

And I, for one, would love to see a line of Heads inspired by da Vinci’s “Grotesques.”

I knew one with quite good forms this summer

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Tolerancer View Post
    I knew one with quite good forms this summer

LOL. Indeed. Also...

Summer forms quite good with this one I knew…

I would love to see a Lorraine Broughton "Atomic Blonde," Jamie Sommers "The Bionic Woman," and Ellen "The Quick and the Dead" that are as close to being screen accurate as possible. Yamato made a 1/6 scale Bounty Hunter Kelly. When you look at the outfit the action figure is wearing it definitely appears to be similar to the one Sharon Stone wore in "The Quick and the Dead," but the headsculpt looks nothing like the beautiful actress. I'm pretty sure it had something to do with Yamato not being able to get a license to create an action figure from the movie. Action figure companies have been getting around that issue and have been creating some pretty great looking figures. So, if any companies are out there reading this, these would be my dream 1/6 scale characters.

I still can't believe no one has produced a Mila Jovovich Leeloo yet.
    There are so many great female characters from movies where the male figures are produced, I guess there's been no battle cry for the females?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfae View Post
    I would love to see Jamie Sommers "The Bionic Woman,"
    So, if any companies are out there reading this, these would be my dream 1/6 scale characters.
    Supermad Toys is currently making a Bionic Woman.
    We are the music makers and the dreamers of dreams.

Lagertha from vikings, Antiope from WW, Okoye from Black Panther, Emily Blunt in Edge of Tomorrow, female commander Shepard, Barbarian/Crusader/Demon Hunter from Diablon 3, decent Furiosa...there are so many good inspiration sources...

Leeloo would be good.
    How about Susan Ivanova from Babylon 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Artoo View Post
    I still can't believe no one has produced a Mila Jovovich Leeloo yet.
    There are so many great female characters from movies where the male figures are produced, I guess there's been no battle cry for the females?

Supermad Toys is currently making a Bionic Woman.
    Thank you so much, you just made my day! I just saw the head sculpt in the beginning stages on Facebook. It looks like Supermad is going to make Jamie's dog, Max too.

Custom Personalized Head Sculpt

How may I get a hold of Sean Dabbs. I am new to forums and new to head sculpts. I was given a refrence for Sean Dabbs for a personalized head sculpt. I will welcome any information anyone might share with me. I am also lookinfor it to be 1/6 with medium long hair implant for a Picen body PL2015-M30. Thank you in advance for any help you may share.

Re: Custom Personalized Head Sculpt

Quote Originally Posted by Originalgomez View Post
    How may I get a hold of Sean Dabbs. I am new to forums and new to head sculpts. I was given a refrence for Sean Dabbs for a personalized head sculpt. I will welcome any information anyone might share with me. I am also lookinfor it to be 1/6 with medium long hair implant for a Picen body PL2015-M30. Thank you in advance for any help you may share.
    Good luck:

ArtStation - Sean Dabbs

After seeing the new "Jumanji" film it's still kind of amazing we don't have some nice figures from this film series - especially Karen Gillan as Ruby Roundhouse. I'm getting tempted to make a custom Ruby figure now.

Just for fun: What female figure would you like to see in 1/6?-ruby95ea91475562d2c57d8a001ad9b4ee99-jpg

It would be nice if matching heads were produced with some compatibility guide, I have a nude body that I paid $70 for and cant find a head that matches and knocking the prices down a little with out killing quality would be nice as well.