One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

SSCC Show Photos from The Fourth Annual Kentuckiana GI Joe Toy Expo

Events 
2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Fred_IV 
#1 ·
Despite nearly everything going wrong leading up to the show - by the time we were finally set up, we were having a blast! Tons of people through the doors all day - we were in the hallway with six other vendors that led to the large hotel conference room packed full of vendors. Tons to buy - both old and new 1:6th - and many other smaller GI Joe scales as well. We had two club members selling, three club members displaying, and seven club members buying. The SSCC turned out in force! :shades

John introduced us to Mark from Patches of Pride - we were happy to hear that he and his club are big fans of our club!

The guys from the Kentuckiana GI Joe club that put the show on were great, as always! Thanks, Chet, Doug, Larry, and Steve! We can't wait for next year's show!

Bottom line: If you were in driving distance of the show and didn't attend, you messed up.

Want to check these photos out on our Facebook page? Here you go:

Sixth Scale Collectors Club - Photos | Facebook

Show Photos:

Just inside...

This way to the action figures...

The hallway to the conference room where we were (during a rare lull):

Our display tables:

John's British M-5 Stuart and crew:

John's D-Day Paratroopers and Rangers:

Mark K.'s Hitler figures:

Fred's US infantry company commander's Jeep:

Fred's Dunkirk Dio:

Francisco's tables of many wonders:

A room with a view:

Much to buy:

Cory's tables of greatness:

Soooooo much to buy...

Even more to buy...

See less See more
#10 ·
Looks like you folks had a blast. Thanks for sharing this. I'm kicking myself for not knowing this show was coming up. I was actually using up some extra time off this past month and could've made it. And, last I checked, flights to Kentucky were quite reasonable. Doh!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.