Civilians general info on clothes for female figures...

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: general info on clothes for female figures...

general info on clothes for female figures...

since the subject of female figures is huge, i think its time a few general points are made. first of which is most 1/6 female clothes made now are being made for phicen or pt/fgc/vc bodies. the second is much of the clothes are still sexual, and they often include tank tops, and shorts. third, the 6 or so main brands at the moment focused on doing female clothes (even if they are making full figures), are flirty girl collectibles, ac play, play toy, magic cube, super duck, and hot plus. others are making clothes, but these will be likeliest to find stuff from. another thing to mention is size, but that pretty much should be easy to find out. if it fits phicen, then it will probably fit most others, but not neccessarily. then there is the issue of staining, which can vary, but most dark colored clothes should be used with caution. lastly, please understand that fit is a very subjective issue here as it is in rl. so don't be suprised when something that should fit doesn't, or fits but tightly.

one more serious issue...people, don't go posting in an ancient thread looking for female figure clothes, i want to tell you, that doing so might make you more confused, it is much easier, and i encourage you to be outfront, and post a new thread discussing what you are seeking to accomplish. i would hate for you to miss out on the expertise of some forum vets because you replied, and they ignored it. i hope no one is upset that i say this. it just pains me to see new members needing help, and getting lost in the process. i hope you take from this that we all want to enjoy this hobby as much as possible, and to do so, we need to be brave enough to post a whole thread with our ideas, and see what can and cant be done.

a few other quick tips...

cy, or cg are terms commonly associated with females, so on ebay, cg 1/6 female might turn up results you werent seeing. phicen might also be the key to previously unknown outfits. lastly, there are some options to get custom made clothing, like chicbarbiedesigns, an etsy shop starting to make phicen clothes, or my favorite, ajclothiers.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ChicBarbieDesigns

Home - A.J. Clothiers

very last thing, please, please don't take my statments as an absolute, others probably know more such as AndyB, and DFC, and can address this better. i just hope this info in someway helps in decision making.
    Hail Cobra!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: general info on clothes for female figures...

Quote Originally Posted by CobraTrooper11 View Post
    since the subject of female figures is huge, i think its time a few general points are made. first of which is most 1/6 female clothes made now are being made for phicen or pt/fgc/vc bodies. the second is much of the clothes are still sexual, and they often include tank tops, and shorts. third, the 6 or so main brands at the moment focused on doing female clothes (even if they are making full figures), are flirty girl collectibles, ac play, play toy, magic cube, super duck, and hot plus. others are making clothes, but these will be likeliest to find stuff from. another thing to mention is size, but that pretty much should be easy to find out. if it fits phicen, then it will probably fit most others, but not neccessarily. then there is the issue of staining, which can vary, but most dark colored clothes should be used with caution. lastly, please understand that fit is a very subjective issue here as it is in rl. so don't be suprised when something that should fit doesn't, or fits but tightly.

one more serious issue...people, don't go posting in an ancient thread looking for female figure clothes, i want to tell you, that doing so might make you more confused, it is much easier, and i encourage you to be outfront, and post a new thread discussing what you are seeking to accomplish. i would hate for you to miss out on the expertise of some forum vets because you replied, and they ignored it. i hope no one is upset that i say this. it just pains me to see new members needing help, and getting lost in the process. i hope you take from this that we all want to enjoy this hobby as much as possible, and to do so, we need to be brave enough to post a whole thread with our ideas, and see what can and cant be done.

a few other quick tips...

cy, or cg are terms commonly associated with females, so on ebay, cg 1/6 female might turn up results you werent seeing. phicen might also be the key to previously unknown outfits. lastly, there are some options to get custom made clothing, like chicbarbiedesigns, an etsy shop starting to make phicen clothes, or my favorite, ajclothiers.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ChicBarbieDesigns

Home - A.J. Clothiers

very last thing, please, please don't take my statments as an absolute, others probably know more such as AndyB, and DFC, and can address this better. i just hope this info in someway helps in decision making.
    --

And?

I don't know how & why I was mentioned.

andy-b- and edwick are the Jedi masters along with a few others. I'm just a Sith.
    "Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."
    ~ Arthur Bishop | The Mechanic (2011)

Re: general info on clothes for female figures...

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaForceChung View Post
    --

And?

I don't know how & why I was mentioned.

andy-b- and edwick are the Jedi masters along with a few others. I'm just a Sith.
    you are right about edwick, but i know you know alot too! i trust your knowledge.
    Hail Cobra!