do anyone own the phicen large bust with removal feets?

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: do anyone own the phicen large bust with removal feets?

do anyone own the phicen large bust with removal feets?

do anyone own the phicen large bust with removal feet? I am interested in getting one, but was wondering are the butt from this one, the same as the S05 and the S06? I tried looking for in hand pictures but cannot find one anywhere. if anyone has one and willing to post pictures I would greatly appreciate it.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: do anyone own the phicen large bust with removal feets?

I don't have that exact body from a boxed set, but I've looked at a lot of pictures and compared to the Phicens I have. It's the exact same body as the Honor Guard and Tomoe figures. If you have either of those types, it's a safe bet to go by that.

This particular body has a smaller butt than the S05/S06 bodies, and slightly larger than the S07/S08/S09 bodies.

The hips are the same size as the 07/08/09 bodies, but the upper thigh is thicker, so the area where the hip ends and the leg begins is a bit wider than the 07/08/09 body.

The butt also "projects" out around 10% more than the 07/08/09 bodies, so she has a bit more trunk junk than those bodies, but not as much as the 05/06 bodies.

both of mine are...the first is used by my muscle body gal, Katie, and the other is her s12d extra body for fully clothed stuff.
    Hail Cobra!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Thanks for your response, Vertebrae. I own three of this type of Phicen, and I was also wondering how they compare to the S-05/-06. I've been leaning more towards the separate foot Phicens as I really like their ability to stand and pose. I could swear they're curvier than my other Phicens, but was wondering if they're as curvy as the S-05/-06.

Quote Originally Posted by onesixthwarrior View Post
    Thanks for your response, Vertebrae. I own three of this type of Phicen, and I was also wondering how they compare to the S-05/-06. I've been leaning more towards the separate foot Phicens as I really like their ability to stand and pose. I could swear they're curvier than my other Phicens, but was wondering if they're as curvy as the S-05/-06.
    that is what I am trying to find out before ordering one. when looking at my S05 and S06 I could not help but think for me this would be the perfect body for my Sonja. then I could buy the figure transfer the outfit, the accessories and the head sculpt (until I find a better) to this body. I would be left still with a muscle body (which I love) and it would be a win win for me. that way I could buy the Red Sonja and not feel like I wasted a 160.00 dollars. again if anyone has pictures they could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by masamune View Post
    do anyone own the phicen large bust with removal feet? I am interested in getting one, but was wondering are the butt from this one, the same as the S05 and the S06? I tried looking for in hand pictures but cannot find one anywhere. if anyone has one and willing to post pictures I would greatly appreciate it.
    My original photo review of the 5.0D figure (with removable feet).

Comparison between the 5.0D and the 5.0E (muscle body with removable feet). (uncensored version -- skip if you are offended by doll nudity)

According to Phicen, there's only one female base body in the stainless steel line that has the larger posterior and it's the S05/S06 that you mention (which I have called the 5.0C in the past).

What Ed said......and also, the Sarina body is the S05/S06 as well. So if you want booty and a little "extra" then there you go.

Quote Originally Posted by edwick View Post
    My original photo review of the 5.0D figure (with removable feet).

Comparison between the 5.0D and the 5.0E (muscle body with removable feet). (uncensored version -- skip if you are offended by doll nudity)

According to Phicen, there's only one female base body in the stainless steel line that has the larger posterior and it's the S05/S06 that you mention (which I have called the 5.0C in the past).
    THANKS A LOT EDWICK!!!! This really helped, great appreciated. think I am going to order one this weekend. I want to try this body out with the Sonja Head sculpt to see if that make me like the figure more. thanks to everyone who responded to my post again appreciate it everyone.