One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Go Truck HMMWV M114 question

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  lawler 
#1 ·
For anyone who has obtained the Go Truck M114, I have a question. Looks like the vehicle doesn't come with a M2 .50 cal (lame if you ask me) ... is it at least set up so that one can be easily added. Same with a MK 19 grenade launcher.

Thanks!

#2 ·
I don't think anyone will have one of these outside of Asia yet. From looking at the photos, they are using the same mount as the M-ATV, which used a bolt connecting through the body of the gun, with the bottom of the gun basically sitting in a tray. The bolt itself should be removable if memory serves, you might be able to jury rig something into the mount if the widths of the gun/mk19 will fit. I'm sure we'll see some photos over at BBICN from various collectors when it gets released.

#3 ·
For anyone who has obtained the Go Truck M114, I have a question. Looks like the vehicle doesn't come with a M2 .50 cal (lame if you ask me) ... is it at least set up so that one can be easily added. Same with a MK 19 grenade launcher.

Thanks!
Basically, for the price, it would not surprise me if it did not come with the 50.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.