One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

X23 - Laura Kinney

6K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  apotheosis 
#1 · (Edited)
For the uninitiated, Laura Kinney's Bio can be found here

As an accompanying figure to my custom Daken Akihiro, I had commissioned Bleau from GeeWhiz Customs to help me with a X23 custom based on her Uncanny X-Force costume which I still like the best.

"You have the eyes of a killer, girl...not like Wolverine. No, he is just an animal. But you...you were bred for murder." - Matthew Risman

I'm happy to be able to finally share Laura Kinney with all of you even if it did take me 2 years to eventually take some pictures of her :bag
As always, thanks for dropping by !

See less See more
#13 ·
Looks good!
She's a beauty!
that is awesome figure.
Very good figure!
Another winner my friend,outstanding work!
Attaboy.
She's excellent.
That is awesome. I am a huge fan of X-23. She has such a tragic back story. Your figure is just fantastic.
This turned out excellent. That last photo with the background really brings the character to life.
Thanks everyone ! :)

Not my type of 1/6th collecting but still a very nice figure. I take it she is an X female wolverine?
She's a female clone of Wolverine and now in the books, she has taken up the mantle of Wolverine after his demise. Thanks for dropping by !

Man, she looks excellent. I've been thinking of doing an X-23 figure for a while, and I'm not sure if I'm more fired up to do it, or intimidated by how good yours came out. Very cool.
Go for it Rev - I'm sure its going to be a killer custom !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.