Product Announcement Phicen 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Body in Pale

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Phicen 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Body in Pale

Phicen 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Body in Pale

Phicen female seamless body series (actually with head sculpt) have been instantly popular with consumers. At some clients’ request, Phicen decided to sell the head sculpt-not included version, in a limited time.

Phicen female seamless body series can be classified into two large categories:
    I. Female seamless body with plastic skeleton : stop production
    II. Female seamless body with metal skeleton

Female seamless body with metal skeleton can be classified into five
    sub-categories:

A: Nonremovable feet/middle breast size in three skin tones: pale, tan and suntan. Tan version not available yet. Available ones are PALE-S01 and SUNTAN-S02. Suntan is the skin tone closer to normal human skin color.

B: Nonremovable feet/large breast size in three skin tones: pale, tan and suntan. Pale version not available yet. Available ones are TAN-S05 and SUNTAN-S06. Suntan is the skin tone closer to normal human skin color.

C: Nonremovable feet/large breast size in three skin tones: pale, tan and suntan.
    Item No.s are PALE-S07, TAN-S08 and SUNTAN-S09 respectively. Suntan is the skin tone closer to normal human skin color.

Differences between B and C:
    B : slenderer waist, buttock more curved
    C: more defined woman secret part

D. Removable feet/ large breast size in three skin tones: pale, tan and suntan.
    Item No.s are PALE-S10, TAN-S11 and SUNTAN-S12 respectively. Suntan is the skin tone closer to normal human skin color.
    The physique is close to normal females’ physique. Feet can be removed. Will be released in the near future.

E. Removable feet/large breast size in three skin tones: pale, tan and suntan.
    Item No.s are PALE-S13, TAN-S14 and SUNTAN-S15 respectively. Suntan is the skin tone closer to normal human skin color.
    Athletic physique. Streamlined muscular definition. Feet can be removed.
    Will be released in the near future.

Among these simplified versions, PALE-S01, PALE-S06, PALE-S07, PALE-S10 and PALE-S13. Dear clients, with various types of female seamless body we offer this time, choose what you like!

.................................................. .................................................. .............................................

自从PHICEN公司推出钢骨包胶女人偶素体系列以来,深受广大玩家的喜爱。
    应部份玩家的要求,PHICEN公司限时推出不配头的素体简装版。

简单介绍一下PHICEN1:6包胶女人偶素体的分类:

1)塑胶骨架包胶女人偶素体: 已停产,不赘述

2)不锈钢骨架包胶女人偶素体共5款,区别如下: `

A:中胸连脚:分3色,分别为白肌肤色(PALE-S01), 普肌肤色(TAN),小麦肌肤色(SUNTAN-S02)小麦肌肤色更接近人体肤色。其中普肌肤色未上市。
    B:大胸连脚:分3色,分别为白肌肤色(PALE), 普肌肤色(TAN-S05),小麦肌肤色(SUNTAN-S06)小麦肌肤色更接近人体肤色。其中白肌肤色款未上市。
    C:大胸连脚:分3色,分别为白肌肤色(PALE-S07), 普肌肤色(TAN-S08),小麦肌肤色(SUNTAN-S09)小麦肌肤色更接近人体肤色。

B款与C款的区别在于:B款腰部较细,臀部较翘;而C款的生理细节比较清晰。

D:大胸可拆脚:分3色,分别为白肌肤色(PALE-S10), 普肌肤色(TAN-S11),小麦肌肤色(SUNTAN-S12)小麦肌肤色更接近人体肤色。
    此款体型偏正常人体型,可换脚。择日上市。

E: 大胸可拆脚:分3色,分别为白肌肤色(PALE-S13), 普肌肤色(TAN-S14),小麦肌肤色(SUNTAN-S15)小麦肌肤色更接近人体肤色。
    此款体型偏欧美健美体型,可换脚,有流畅的肌肉线条。择日上市。

此次推出的四款简装版,分别为A B C D款中的白肌肤色(PALE), 玩家可以跟据个人喜好选择自己喜欢的体型。

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Phicen 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Body in Pale

dang there go some more money . I love Phice though. I can truly say they changed the 1/6 game.

what's the C: more defined woman secret part
    is that a weapon storage place or something ?

I don't own any of these personally
    yet

is it like Playboy in brail

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

This is pretty offensive imo.
    "Impossible is just a stage." Chris Hadfield

pretty sure they are aimed primary at male collectors. not many of us find them offensive.

I like the tiny waist and wider hips. It's perfect. Maybe the lady parts is a bit embarrassing to own, but no one will know if they are clothed.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnye4 View Post
    ahah

I call dibs on the "what does secret lady parts mean/not a sex doll haha" joke for the next Phicen release. No matter how many times they've included that boilerplate in their releases, someone always makes it.

And probably grabbing one of the "D" models with the removable feet.

Nice but we also need a G type : middle breast size WITH removable feet

The next evolution/progression of the series will eventually have interchangeable/removable @ $ $ and breasts with removable/interchangeable "private section" that can be swapped out "private section" from the male seamless figure.

"Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."
    ~ Arthur Bishop | The Mechanic (2011)

Oops! Hot stuff.
    tomorrow is a mystery, the past is history, now is the "gift" thats why they call it the present!

will order four of the version B and will probably hold off on anymore Phicen for a year. I already got 18 of the seamless bodies, with four of the suntan and now will order these once they are up for pre-orders.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaForceChung View Post
    The next evolution/progression of the series will eventually have interchangeable/removable @ $ $ and breasts with removable/interchangeable "private section" that can be swapped out "private section" from the male seamless figure.

i hope it is not the afterthought version of male junk though......lol! but seriously, swappable parts isn't a bad idea! just look at the triad Eva.
    Hail Cobra!

replaceable parts and seamless body doesn't sound realistic. however, pumpable breast lol sound like a plausible idea

Quote Originally Posted by navetsea View Post
    replaceable parts and seamless body doesn't sound realistic. however, pumpable breast lol sound like a plausible idea
    --

Pumpable breast, @ $ $, "package" . . . why not?
    "Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."
    ~ Arthur Bishop | The Mechanic (2011)

Can't wait to see "E"!

Okay, I have a couple gripes about these loose bodies (nothing too major):
    1. Why only the removable feet on the large breast size?
    2. Why only a limited time release? I hate having to order a bunch of headless bodies when you don't know how many of what type you may actually need or want. It's bad enough ordering loose HS, only to discover you can't find a body whose skin tone matches, now you have to contend with: oh, the pale one works for this HS I have, but, crap, I didn't order enough of the one that came with removable feet or vice versa, so now I have to go to the secondary market and pay even more to get another one, assuming I can still find one.
    3. That brings me back to the removable feet. Does anyone know if the metal pin (ankle joint) can be removed? If not, having removable feet is going to be irrelevant when the majority of beets already have the ball joint built into them. What then, aside from stability, is the point of removable feet if they still can't use the majority of all the female shoes (with beets)?
    Phicen's using the same underlying skeleton for these that's used for stop-motion animation, why can't they figure out how to do the seemless foot with an actual underlying skeleton. Hot Stuff has a "skeleton" in their feet that is poseable, Phicen should be able to do the same.

why does it seems like when they add something and then in exchange they take away something else?

like that C variant..."so you want detailed "secret part eh, GRANTED, but I take away your belly button, muahaha" like dealing with evil djinn

Gonna wait until they made these more stain and dust resistant like what they said they did on their male bodies. Patience is a virtue after all, although it might turn into regret later, heh.

would have waited but then I would not have as many as I do. none of mines are stained and I love them. just wished these would have came out three years ago so I would not have wasted money on the other companies female figures....oh well live and learn.

They look good - I could use the middle sized - but I do think the arching backs look very odd - the S shape is so pronounced it doesn't look natural.

A is still looks like c cup size breast. just over a b cup. Wonder if they will ever get them more accurate. Just saying.

There are the ones I have been waiting on.

Quote Originally Posted by Zondi View Post
    Can't wait to see "E"!
    Me too, although I don't expect it will be too different given the subtle differences between the various marks so far. I too would like a small breasted version, something like Original Effects teen body but seamless would be great !

Quote Originally Posted by tofanpw View Post
    Gonna wait until they made these more stain and dust resistant like what they said they did on their male bodies.
    I have a hard time believing that too.

scousebadger Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnye4 View Post
    what's the C: more defined woman secret part
    is that a weapon storage place or something ?

I don't own any of these personally
    yet

In a manner of speaking

[QUOTE=Stryker2011;4677836]
    Phicen's using the same underlying skeleton for these that's used for stop-motion animation, why can't they figure out how to do the seemless foot with an actual underlying skeleton. Hot Stuff has a "skeleton" in their feet that is poseable, Phicen should be able to do the same.

I can't agree more with you. The feet are a big issue. Hot Stuff have beautiful feet with poseable toes.

As I recall, Hot Stuff used wires for their toe articulation, which is a really bad solution for anything other than a play-line figure. Wires eventually poke through the skin and in the case of fingers and toes, end up looking like claws. I have plenty of "bendy" fingered hands from well respected companies.

Hot Stuff may have had a better ankle design than the latest Phicen bodies, but their foot sculpt (and their fingers as well) didn't look like they belonged on a 1/6th woman. They looked clunky at best.

I just hope these removable feet are only an interim solution to Phicen's ankle design. Phicen really needs a stable, articulated ankle/foot design for the steel framed bodies.