Female Figures Jenn - PHICEN S09 - action poses - very photo heavy

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Jenn - PHICEN S09 - action poses - very photo heavy

Somewhere between sturgis & warehouse 13 SD

Jenn - PHICEN S09 - action poses - very photo heavy

While I'm still looking for Jenn's (S09) new outfit (hopefully PHICEN Z Girl someday) I was wondering can she do any, any at all action poses like the older PHICEN V4's since after all she is supposed to be an action figure or is she just another pretty faced poseable statue? I know she can stand on her own with out any help with the right footwear but most female action figures can already do that but she is a PHICEN S09 floppy foot figure so I think its still impressive but it doesn't count. So I decide to put her to a little test & make it a little harder by making her wear high heel knee high boots. Can she do it, is she a real action figure??? Lets find out.

Jenn's very early photo she need help just to stand.

But with the right footwear she can stand on her own very nicely.

Jenn to ZC Girl Rosanna & PHICEN SHI you two are absolutely pathetic you can't even stand up straight & you Shi need a stand just to stand! Is Jenn she starting to think she is superior to the rest of my female figures???

Well I guess any decent female action figure should be able to do this very easy pose so I need to come up something new?

How about this one? No still too easy. Bring it on!!!

Hmmm what should I do next it should be fairly impressive after all I am an action figure & I don't want to end up looking like a laughingstock! Come on think now?

Hey Shi can you do this pose? I didn't think so! Actually this is the very first time I got any of my female figures to do this pose but still not but not good enough.

Is this fairly impressive? Jenn is now completely free standing.

Jenn is now starting to turn into a annoying little show off & is now taunting the rest of my female figures. Oh come on can any of you ladies do this pose? Honestly a few days ago I didn't think any PHICEN could do this pose.

Ok enough of all this foolishness I still have prove that I am an action figure right???

On Guard!

Oh my she looks really impressive but I think I can still take her?

Ok maybe not?

I thought it was time to find someone worthy enough for Jenn to spar with is Maggie worthy enough? I didn't pose Maggie (PHICEN V4) because I thought she might break? (pretty faced poseable statue)

Jenn - Bring it on!!!

Maggie - You will not win!!!

I think Jenn (S09) has proven that she is a real action figure and not just another pretty faced poseable statue.

Actually any of the PHICEN Stainless Steel bodies should be able to do these same poses with the right footwear & lots of time & lots & lots patience. These really are amazing action figures!

No PHICEN's were hurt or damaged during this photo shoot.

Thank you for looking.

Any comments?

Baddog

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Jenn - PHICEN S09 - action poses - very photo heavy

A lot of fun, plus useful in showing some of what the S09 can do -- plus I quite enjoyed your funny running commentary. Thanks for sharing this.
    The guidance counselor was surprised: “I didn’t even know career aptitude tests had a Super-Villain category.”

Impressive. I thought those boots came with pegs in them?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Nicely done, now, how easily do those boots come off!?

CHEERS!

Attaboy. Put her to the test.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbase Alpha Male View Post
    A lot of fun, plus useful in showing some of what the S09 can do -- plus I quite enjoyed your funny running commentary. Thanks for sharing this.

Thank You, very much appreciated. I'm glad you enjoyed it I tried to keep it keep it entertaining. Your post made my day.
    Last edited by BADDOG-787; 06-09-2015 at 20:09.

Quote Originally Posted by Stryker2011 View Post
    Impressive. I thought those boots came with pegs in them?

Thank You, no these boots are hollow, a couple months ago I was really regretting buying the PHICEN S09 until when I was visiting Toy Anxiety a few weeks ago, I found a loose pair of boots that were listed as Women's Turtleneck Sweater Sets - Boots (For Feet) I think they were from this set? http://www.gijoeelite.com/f_itemPart...rt=GIVC-F2009B They have a zipper in the back that goes down to the heel, they weren't easy to put on the figure but well worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerbee View Post
    Nicely done, now, how easily do those boots come off!?

CHEERS!

Thanks, well I haven't tried to take the boots off yet but once the boots are unzipped they should come off fairly easy.

Quote Originally Posted by dadrab View Post
    Attaboy. Put her to the test.

Thank you, I think she aced that test. I'm still amazed how well she did, it wasn't easy.

Last night when I browsing through eBay Phicen section I spotted a seller from China selling a cool looking black outfit for 1:6 Phicen Stainless Steel Female Figure Clothes Fit 12'' Figure Toy.
    1 6 Phicen Stainless Steel Female Figure Clothes Fit 12'' Figure Toy | eBay

Upon closer inspection the figure appeared to wearing the same type of boots as my Jenn Phicen S09 figure from Very Cool, and in one of the photos the pose was similar to one of my figure poses.

I thought that was pretty cool & it was nice to see someone else using those boots on a PHICEN Stainless Steel bodies.

That headsculpt looks better in your pics than in the promotional pics on websites. I might have to reconsider snagging this fig.

I have the brown boots I took off the flower lol I used them for my Valeria kit bash.

Quote Originally Posted by Goobikza View Post
    That headsculpt looks better in your pics than in the promotional pics on websites. I might have to reconsider snagging this fig.

Thanks, this is a really a nice figure & one of my favorite head sculpts. I can't wait until Phicen finally releases there Z-Girl figure so Jenn can finally have some clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimster View Post
    I have the brown boots I took off the flower lol I used them for my Valeria kit bash.

Cool, I Google your figure & found the post but I don't see any photo? I really should remove the flower off my boots too.

I love that head sculpt also, and the hair is one of the better rooted head Phicen has done. I liked it so much I ordered extra and put it on the Phicen Jolie and the Lady Action head sculpts and to me it made a world of difference love all three of those head sculpts now.

Quote Originally Posted by masamune View Post
    I love that head sculpt also, and the hair is one of the better rooted head Phicen has done. I liked it so much I ordered extra and put it on the Phicen Jolie and the Lady Action head sculpts and to me it made a world of difference love all three of those head sculpts now.

Sorry I meant to get back to this one earlier, that pesky little eBay scam thing post got me side railed.

Yeah I'm really liking what Phicen is doing with their head sculpts now, they have came a long ways since their CY Girl clone HS days.

Cool narative and action photos . Jenn is 'da bomb'!

Quote Originally Posted by turnkey6 View Post
    Cool narative and action photos . Jenn is 'da bomb'!
    Thank You, this is how Jenn looks now.
    -

My Julianna has the same set of boots in red but heck I can't get her to stand like that. The same with Zhan (Lady Dragon by Moonlight) Infract the only one of mine I can get to stand on her own is Raven (Keres). I need to butcher the 'Snow Queen' boots (slot down the side or back with laces) so I can get to making my healer outfit. (to be honest I'm a little scared in case I mess them up!

Nicely done... it is a challenge to make them stand, but once you succeed, it is an achievement! Seems like you cracked the case. I did notice something curious... in some but not all the photos, the color of the hands seems a warmer tone than the skin tone of the arms. Were you swapping hands or is this just an optical thing due to light and exposure?

Despite floppy feet, they are still action figures. The ability to stand unassisted is one of my personal requirements of all my figures, which can be a challenge for these floppy footed Phicens. As you've shown, with some creativity one can work around this short-coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Delanie View Post
    My Julianna has the same set of boots in red but heck I can't get her to stand like that. The same with Zhan (Lady Dragon by Moonlight) Infract the only one of mine I can get to stand on her own is Raven (Keres). I need to butcher the 'Snow Queen' boots (slot down the side or back with laces) so I can get to making my healer outfit. (to be honest I'm a little scared in case I mess them up!

Yeah sometimes it can be a challenge to make them stand on their own, I found it can take lots of time & lots & lots patience sometimes, in some of my photos it was just a balancing act & I was lucky if I could get in a photo or two before she fell over, I know what you mean about customizing accessories it makes me very nervous too.

Quote Originally Posted by GubernatorFan View Post
    Nicely done... it is a challenge to make them stand, but once you succeed, it is an achievement! Seems like you cracked the case. I did notice something curious... in some but not all the photos, the color of the hands seems a warmer tone than the skin tone of the arms. Were you swapping hands or is this just an optical thing due to light and exposure?
    Thanks, I totally agree, I think I may have been swapping her hands at that time for sword holding hands.

Quote Originally Posted by onesixthwarrior View Post
    Despite floppy feet, they are still action figures. The ability to stand unassisted is one of my personal requirements of all my figures, which can be a challenge for these floppy footed Phicens. As you've shown, with some creativity one can work around this short-coming.
    Thank, I totally agree.