Female Figures Phicen bodies - Skin tones - Heads

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Phicen bodies - Skin tones - Heads

Phicen bodies - Skin tones - Heads

Before jumping into buying another $100+ body I make sure the skin tone and bust size will work for whatever head and outfit I have in mind, of course. Been having a hard time fining what I need to know for my next one so I thought I'd ask here.

I already have a Black Widow HT head for this and bought the outfit from the pics below. Question is, what Phicen body is that? I think it is one of the newer steel skeleton bodies (which I love BTW) but can't tell if it is mid or large bust, or if it is S06 S07 S08 or S09.

I want to say it is the blond large bust suntan body with blond hair, s06, but it could be the darker skin tone brunette body, s09.
    I'd like to get the same body they have in the pics so the top fits and the skin tone matches my BW head.

I don't have an S06 through S09 body, so if anyone does and can tell me how different the skin tones on specifically the blond S06 and brunette S09 are, it would help. It looks like S09 is darker, but hard to say for sure by pictures. Also if anyone would recommend the newest S09 over the S06 for any reason, or vise versa, also helpful.

In short my questions are-
    What body is in the outfit pics?
    Which is better out of S06 blond and the last Phicen body, S09?
    Both S06 and S09 say "suntan" for skin tone. Are they the same except headsculpt?

Thanks!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Phicen bodies - Skin tones - Heads-2-jpg   Phicen bodies - Skin tones - Heads-3-jpg   Phicen bodies - Skin tones - Heads-4-jpg   Phicen bodies - Skin tones - Heads-5-jpg   Phicen bodies - Skin tones - Heads-pc0047-5-jpg   Phicen bodies - Skin tones - Heads-a018d6ed0746752e525316ab4440fa44_204559i34144rar9iinbra-jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Phicen bodies - Skin tones - Heads

Their skin tones are practically identical and should match Widow. The difference is in the details down south. And when they re sculpted that part, they made the 09 less curvy. Personally, the best IMHO is 06

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolfandcub View Post
    Their skin tones are practically identical and should match Widow. The difference is in the details down south. And when they re sculpted that part, they made the 09 less curvy. Personally, the best IMHO is 06
    Ah, looking into that I see they did give 09 detailed nasty bits below. I actually kind of like that, but that part would never be seen on display with clothes on, whereas curves will. Thanks!

I wonder if S06 is what they are using in the pics of the outfit. It looks more curvy than even S06 and looks like pale skin tone. I'm thinking that is just the photo lighting though, since it has a Black Widow head.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I don't have the S06, but I do have S07, S08, and S09. I have made a simple guide about their compatibility with Black Widow, Catwoman, etc. The guide is located in mature section. About the Black Widow's head, the color is not really that compatible with S09 body. There is a noticeable difference.
    Last edited by onesixthkingdom; 05-22-2015 at 01:13.

Quote Originally Posted by onesixthkingdom View Post
    I don't have the S06, but I do have S07, S08, and S09. I have made a simple guide about their compatibility with Black Widow, Catwoman, etc. The guide is located in mature section. About the Black Widow's head, the color is not really that compatible with S09 body. There is a noticeable difference.

Thank you very much. I will go look for that guide now.

Only question left then is what body that is in the pics advertising the outfit, and is it a large bust body or just medium in a thick bra?

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolfandcub View Post
    definitely . that is why I went back and bought and additional of the 06. I hope Phicen decided to make the next batch more curvier. nothing for me is better than a woman with curves. I know there are those who like the razor thin chicks , but I at least prefer some curves no matter what her size.

Quote Originally Posted by masamune View Post
    definitely . that is why I went back and bought and additional of the 06. I hope Phicen decided to make the next batch more curvier. nothing for me is better than a woman with curves. I know there are those who like the razor thin chicks , but I at least prefer some curves no matter what her size.

You guys have almost sold me on S06 but this sad voice inside keeps saying "Dude, the S09 has a detailed poon-tang".
    Ugggh... Curves or tang?!
    In the pictures I looked up I cant really tell a difference in curves but then, with a wife and 3 kids all my figures stay clothed on display in a case. So tang would just be kind of a "look at this, bro" giggle bonus. Must... think... clearly.

Anyone have a guess on what body that is in the clothing ad pics?

Hopefully, edwick will chime in on this thread.

You may want to contact SMcG Customs and ask.
    "Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."
    ~ Arthur Bishop | The Mechanic (2011)

What about avengers widow? Is S06 a good skin match for that head?

Well I will say my HT Jessica Biel head, HT Milla Jovovich head, and KO-HT Winter soldier Widow head all match in skin tone quite well with my ... S04 I think? Pic of figure I mean below.
    That figure says tan, not suntan like the S06 and S09.

Asian S08 says tan too, while blond s06 and brunette s09 say suntan.
    Does that mean the Asian S08 is the same shin color as the one pictured below? If so maybe that's what I need.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Phicen bodies - Skin tones - Heads-phicen_ss_tan_pose1-jpg  

Wait, what? So BW avengers is considered sun tan?

For example, here is my S04(?) body with the Abigale Whistler head. It is a very nice tone match and my Black Widow head works almost just as well. I'd like to stay as close to that as I can but I want one of the newer Phicen bodies.
    Still not sure what bust size I need for the outfit in the OP pics either.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Phicen bodies - Skin tones - Heads-dsc07308-jpg  

So no ideas what body that is, whether it is big bust or just a medium in a thick top, or whether the ss06 and ss09 skin tone is the same as SS04?

Quote Originally Posted by unicron9 View Post
    So no ideas what body that is, whether it is big bust or just a medium in a thick top, or whether the ss06 and ss09 skin tone is the same as SS04?
    more than likely they are the same. the black widow head matches the skin tone of both bodies.