One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1/6 Martial Arts Collection

4K views 30 replies 27 participants last post by  Kuroi 
#1 ·
Hello friends - I'm a big fan of the asian film genre and my passion is Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Shawbrothers and others. Please view my site at the following for my 1/6 martial arts stars collection:

www.livelife.4t.com

Peace and God bless!

Hector Martinez

#2 ·
Welcome aboard Hector, and that is one fine collection. Your site and the video are all well worth looking over.

I still own the Aurora KAR-A-A-ATE MEN that my wife bought me when we were first married. They still work, though my bud and I really used to put them through the paces.

#8 ·
T

Thank you fellow collectors. Our hobby is appreciated by a handfull so I'm fortunate to have discovered this forum. I've been posting for years on a forum which I consider home called "The Temple of the Unknown" and it is dedicated to Bruce Lee. I collect other 1/6 figures so I'm glad to post here as well.

Many thanks for the comments, I appreciate it very much.

Peace and God bless!

Hector Martinez

#21 ·
Wow. That's alot of stuff.

Awesome set-ups (and friendly website, too) on all your memorabilia and figs.

Bruce is always going to be top man. I saw the three Kelly figs and stopped dead in my tracks. The McQueen set made my palms sweat.

I really appreciate your focus and attention on the goal/subject. Is there anything in 1/6 you don't have on the matter? :lol

Super stuff, and thanks for sharing.

#22 ·
Thank you!

I want to thank you all for the kind words. My collection really means alot to me and reflexs who I am. I don't believe in quantity, my moto is "quality" and I'm very happy that I have something for everyone. My Jim Kelly figures are prototypes produced by Jakuan Allah from the 360 ToyGroup (maker of Nosferatu) and it was a project that he intended on producing but later scratched the project and sold me the heads. I later had them painted and outfits made to match his Black Belt Jones and Williams (Enter the Dragon) characters.

I'm currently working on putting together most of the ALFREX figures so I'll keep you posted with new stuff.

Peace and God bless!

Hector Martinez

#28 ·
That's what I'm talking about!

Absolutely stunning! - To me displaying a collection is an art and you have certainly mastered it!!!

Fantastic!

Hector Martinez

Hey Hector well come aboard. Great bunch of guys on this form.
You have a outstanding collection.
here is a link to my Samurai collection
http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66101
I have to take new Pic's as the collection is much bigger now.
By the way do you live in NY?

#26 ·
Hector! Wow..what an awesome collection!!! You are truly a dedicated collector! Everything properly recorded, protected and in it's spot!!!! Welcome to OSW...and be sure to let us know what your next addition is to your collection!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.