Does anyone know where I can find a front zip female wetsuit?

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Does anyone know where I can find a front zip female wetsuit?

Question Does anyone know where I can find a front zip female wetsuit?

Just to state, i have tried using the search here, and it pointed me in some places i ahdn't really looked, but they were all relatively old threads and most places didnt have them anymore.

It can be a one or two piece wetsuit, as long as it front Zips.

Triad doesn't have the female wetsuits anymore. I have searched most of the retailer sites i know, as well as ebay. gstg doesn't have them, except for the male 2.0.

The only place i found that had them, (well, it showed they had them one i ordered it) was actionfigure2002.com, and today they emailed me to tell me they were out of stock on the front zip version, and asked if i wanted the back zip.

I was wondering if anyone knew of anyplace i could get a front zip female wetsuit, or if anyone had an extra one tehy might be willing to part with?

thanks much in advance!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Did you try Triad's sit... Damn, never mind. I swear they had them not two weeks ago.
    got privilege?

Anyone at all know or be willing to part with one? Can pm if you like Thanks sorry to be a bother with this

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

It's not a wet suit per say. It is a one piece black front zip cat suit made by Triad. The zipper needs a little TLC. If you are not in East BFE and you want it PM me.
    got privilege?

Yea try triad toys he has quite a few diving suits ... not sure he has female ones tho ....