One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

I thnk 1/6 is taking over my house....

12K views 43 replies 27 participants last post by  cowpehcowbu 
#1 ·
feel free to move post if in wrong area

No...i dont have that many figures yet...but...coincidentally, while reading the forums, working on my schoolwork, at least on what I have done for this assignment so far, the answers are exactly as written on my page-
2. 2/5
4. 1/6
6. 2/9
8. 1/6
10. 1/4
12. 1/6
13. 1/48
14. 1/6

So far, at least every other one is 1/6 or some other scale i've built (1/48)

#41 ·
Thanks Zondi :) the little people have already taken me hostage and forcing me to take pictures of them, write reviews of them for them LOL

Hey Sixth Scale, definitely would love to see pictures of your Mancave :)

Thanks again masamune for the compliments. I started my blog to catalog and share my collection but it has since grown to be so much more. Met lots of like-minded people through my toy blog and sharing my passion has led to some people being "poisoned" LOL that was not intentional but if it gives people joy, then why not? haha

Thanks too lastintheirclass for the echo echo echo echo ;p

No Casual Collector, the honor is all mine :) your contributions to this forum has been tremendous and most insightful.

#42 ·
I thought i had a few until I counted all of my 1/6 figures either customs,actual characters or extra bodies for customs.......to my surprise it counts to over 100 figures in total!!!!!...I couldnt believe I've gathered so many over time..of all those 29 alone are customs!..... i dont regret it one bit..and DON'T plan on stopping any time soon....I LOVE this hobby......

#43 ·
You and I are small fry (roughly 150 me) compared to the big boys like cowpehcowbu, Crusaderxx and others on this site, unlike you (LOL) I plan to quit (remember plan ...things don't always work out :lol) figures have gotten so expensive, I really envy you guys who can buy 200+ figures and not even pause. I love this hobby like you...there is not too many things other than wife and kids, that I love more than playing with my 1/6 figures, but I have to ask myself when is enough enough?

I don't consider myself a collector, but a kid at heart who still enjoy playing with his man dolls, I pre-ordered the DX13 (battle damage Terminator), I know if Hot Toys put out Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson from the new movie G.I. Joe I will have to get that....but after that I am going to (hopefully) quit/ I will admit I am contemplating buying one high end figure a year after seeing the Jamie Foxx figure from Enter bay from Tarantino's no movie....

#44 ·
You can't quit what you LOVE masamune :) Just like you, I've asked myself the same question over the years "when is enough enough?" but is unable to resist some of the fine figures the companies are putting out. Every time I want to stop, they just keep pulling me back in LOL

I totally agree with you about the skyrocketing prices of figures, especially those by Hot Toys and Enterbay. I too have almost stopped buying from them since other companies (like Art Figures and DAM) are offering nice and unique figures at half the price.

Someone should tell Hot Toys: Enough of the variant versions of Batman, Joker, Bruce lee, Iron Man, Terminator and Predator already. Give us something fresh and stop increasing the prices at every new release.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.