Show your Aliens USCM figures!

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Show your Aliens USCM figures!

Show your Aliens USCM figures!

if you've made a custom USCM Marine from ALIENS, a future Tech-Comm solider from TERMINATOR, or any custom of future sci-fi soliders, post em here!

looking for some inspiration for some future solider bashes, and would love to see what you guys have done. Couldn't find too much when I did some searching...

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

USMCWayne is offline In the bush..........Nam baby!
    Here's a few

Wayne
    Malta, MT

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

thanks so much Wayne, they're AWESOME...

see what I mean? I looked all night last night, and most of the posts had dead links to the pictures...

keep em coming!

Anything of mine that's over two or three years old have dead links, after Club Photo went belly up, with no warning to subscribers (I was paying for Platinum service).

Winkflash says they're going to attempt, again, to bring back some of my thousands of pictures, but say it'll take a month or so.

I'm not hopeful.
    Wayne
    Malta, MT

wayne what's up with the last photo? it looks like a cockpit of some type...

That's the interior of my Colonial Marine Assault Vehicle MSV-122, version 1.2

The MSV 122 carries an individual two-man rifle or smart gun team. In its typical configuration, in a two-section Platoon, the MSV 122 is used for quick strike, recon, and as the hunter/killer element of a Colonial Marine Assault Company.

The hull has been dipped and coated in an anti-acidic solution, and its firepower includes a turret-mounted 40 mm Boyans 150 Plasma Cannon.

Minor modification was completed on all of the fleet’s Cheyenne UD 4L Dropships, enabling Marines to load four MSV-122’s, and an entire USCM Section, into the UD 4L’s cargo bays.

Because of the MSV 122’s self-contained assault capabilities, the crew will not normally be required to dismount during missions.

The crew or team will, however, still carry their individual weapons and body armor.

My MSV 122 was formerly a RC Batmobile, but I pulled all of the RC guts out of the vehicle, in order to detail the interior.

Wayne
    Malta, MT

awesome thred!!!!love it

A few old ones,

Not custom but what the heck I like how she came out.

And lastly a future soldier

I have a alternate Colonial Marine I will post when I can get some pics of him.

Nice stuff guys!

I always find guys with portable Vulcan cannons rather amusing. It is totally impossible to practically use them that way. People often forget that the battery needed to power the motor that spins the barrel is nearly as big as the guy and it weighs a ton. That was why Arnie and Jesse Ventura didn't move much when they used them, they were dragging the battery around.

CHEERS!

PS (Check out If It Bleeds We Can Kill It: The Making of Predator, it tells you all about Ol' Painless.)

if there was one guy who could use a vulcan like that, it would be Barnes from PLATOON.

Awesome 2088, I like that female future soldier! thanks so much for sharing!!

any more future soldiers?

"I always find guys with portable Vulcan cannons rather amusing. It is totally impossible to practically use them that way."

Maybe today it's impossible, but who's to say just what's possible a couple or three hundred years from now?

The Vulcan my Barnes future Marine is carrying originally came with one of the BBI future female figures. I'd imagine, by the time she was equipped with the gun, some kind of battery pack solution had been developed.

But I understand what you're saying rogerbee. Occasionally, a current or historic figure will pop up, kitted out in a way that stretches credibility, but I figure it's all in the eye of the beholder.
    Wayne
    Malta, MT

Wow! There's some badass original stuff. I haven't seen to much in the way of original characters and gear based within the Aliens saga. Maybe I haven't looked enough.
    Here's some of my older stuff. Both of these guy were done for my good friend Chris.

Apone was my sculpt and bishop was a tweaked SSC

Great job on Bishop Callous.

Those are amazing, and that Bishop is really one of the best rooted-hair jobs i've ever seen!

Thanks so much for sharing- and anyone checking out this thread, it doesn't have to be Aliens... post any future military guys you've made...

cheers!

Callous does that Bishop have moving eyes? Oh and can I get one? lol, that Bishop is just flat out amazing. Fantastic.

hes kinda freaky looking! tho is awsome hs!

Thanks guys. Both bishop and apone have moving eyes. Rabbit pelt for hair for bishop and velcro hair for apone. I'm not really doing duplicates though. I just did these for Chris a while back. The bishop head is a redone SS headsculpt so you could do the work if you had that headsculpt.

Very nice figs guys.

colonial marines

Nice stuff,

Callous, was that Bishop done with the Frank Black from Millennium!? I never did see that figure over here and the X Files ones went strangely AWOL over here too.

CHEERS!

WOW!

everytime I click on this thread, I get a big smile.

thanks, and post more if you have em!!!

Exclamation

hey, where are those alien facehuggers in tubes from?

they look very cool!!!

Rogerbee a cast of the headsculpt was sent to me by the friend who wanted the work done so I never did own the SS figure but I believe the sculpt was from the millennium figure.
    Facebox your sets are fantastic. Where did you find the floor grates or are they custom built. Those sets must be huge. Great lighting and photography too.

Thumbs up

FABOLOUS POSTS!!!!
    Incredibles figures , fantastic recreation of Allien , excellents customizers ...
    A lot of congratulations to all for your works!!

Thanks Callous,

Not bad for SS or was it heavily modded?

Facebox:

I take it that's the old Halcyon Dropship you've got there or perhaps the Aoshima diecast, if it were 1/6th it'd be absolutely massive!

CHEERS!