Barrack Sergeant

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Barrack Sergeant

Barrack Sergeant

Anyone care to share thoughts about Barrack Sergeant boxed figures? I see a lot of PMC's from them but just am not sure what to expect. Your tips are appreciated.
    "...peace is the highest aspiration of the American People. We will negotiate for it, sacrifice for it, we will never surrender for it, now or ever."
    Ronald Wilson Reagan January 20, 1981

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Good for parts for kitbashes.
    I am not a slave to the box art layout!!
    Don't be so unkind.You may not survive to pass this way again,and these be the last friendly words you'll hear.

Houston Again! Please let me escape soon @[email protected]
    I have some parts and find them rather nice. The nylon-ish material used for the tan Camelbak is kind of sheer so you can kind of see the padding inside, but I still like them [as I hoard several ].

The Mechanix gloves are nice pieces, and the only one of their kind on the market at this time--however they are a pain to put onto bendy hands, and a bigger pain to put onto molded hands.

Some people disliked the jacket material having a sheen to it, and others had issues with the ballcaps's fit. But all in all it got/still gets pretty good reviews overall. If you want it you'll enjoy it. Cdn_rhino made a good review of one version of the BS PMC.
    Always do your best in everything you do, and live on, happy. - Aya

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

This is BS first major figure to hit the US market. Good and bad with parts. If you are looking for the quality of HT or ACE, it is not the same. However, they are commanding the same price for their product as ACE. I would rate their uniform / clothing as good; jacket gets and OK rating; equipment as fair (a lot of short cuts are taken); Pistols get a OK rating (no removable mags, working sides, etc.); holster rate good; M4 vice nice with the working bolt; Boots rate an excellent (I really like them); Packs and Pouches rate a fair just because of the material used.

there wasnt any M4 in the BS PMC.... r u refering to Soldier Story's M4?
    ________
    Park Royal 3 Condominium Prathumnak
    Last edited by tang; 09-01-2011 at 21:04.

Quote Originally Posted by tang View Post
    there wasnt any M4 in the BS PMC.... r u refering to Soldier Story's M4?
    You are right, got the set confused a bit with the Solider Story PMC. My mistake.