Hot Toys PMC limited couple pics + M249 comparo

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Hot Toys PMC limited couple pics + M249 comparo

Hot Toys PMC limited couple pics + M249 comparo

Received this guy along with the bearded PMC this week from VP. Pics of Beardy to follow when I get him geared up. I like that the cloth lace-up boots give PMC a slight hieght advantage over the CIA guy, nice to have some individual differences between figures. Not only that, but the boots have incredible ankle flexibility, really soft material was used.

Overall nice figure, lots of gear, and I won't say overkill on the weapons because I'll always take more weapons over less. Ideally, I would have liked to have had this guy kitted with a different color stealth jacket (OD green maybe), or even the black jacket that comes with the NSW figure (BTW, a loose one of those went for almost $40!!! on ebay the other day...rediculous, that's almost half the cost of the whole set).

Also, took some comparison pics between the Hot Toys and Soldier Story M249s, as there was a thread a while back on this topic, but I don't think any pics were posted to my knowledge. Despite the fact that the HT M249 is out of scale, I like it better since it is much more sturdy, has a more rugged feel to it, and probably less prone to breakage. SS bipod opens really wide and is loose as heck, hard to keep it from dangling. Weathering is bit better on the SS, HT doesn't have any.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hot Toys PMC limited couple pics + M249 comparo-dscf3602-1-jpg   Hot Toys PMC limited couple pics + M249 comparo-dscf3604-1-jpg   Hot Toys PMC limited couple pics + M249 comparo-dscf3600-1-jpg   Hot Toys PMC limited couple pics + M249 comparo-dscf3601-1-jpg   Hot Toys PMC limited couple pics + M249 comparo-dscf3605-1-jpg   Hot Toys PMC limited couple pics + M249 comparo-dscf3606-1-jpg  

Hot Toys PMC limited couple pics + M249 comparo-dscf3607-1-jpg   Hot Toys PMC limited couple pics + M249 comparo-dscf3608-1-jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Thanks a lot for the pics, Does it comes with extra ammo for the M249 and AK47?

Thanks

Yep, two additional big cans (in pouches on his vest) complete with jolly roger decals, and two mags for the AK in his left leg pouches, plus one in the weapon.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

OK, finished assembling the bearded PMC. Shemagh is huge...I had to tie it then tuck the excess behind him between his back and backpack. Nice jeans and tactical shirt. Sleeves are long enough that they don't pull way back on the forearms when posing the elbows, same with the jeans: you can bend the knees, flex the hips, etc, and they don't rise up like high-water pants. However, the crotch area in the jeans is tight, so you'll be hard pressed to get any wide-stance poses...haven't tried kneeling him yet. Drum mag for the AK is a nice, unique feature. Vest pouches seem like they could hold two magazine's each, as single mags sit in there pretty loose. Might pick up some loose to fill 'em up. The tactical holster was a pain to get fixed on the vest, but looks great once in. Great head sculpt on this one. Headset fits nice and snug, mic wire is flexible. I thought the sculpted glove hands would hurt the wrist poseability, but not really.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hot Toys PMC limited couple pics + M249 comparo-dscf3609-1-jpg   Hot Toys PMC limited couple pics + M249 comparo-dscf3611-1-jpg   Hot Toys PMC limited couple pics + M249 comparo-dscf3612-1-jpg   Hot Toys PMC limited couple pics + M249 comparo-dscf3613-1-jpg  

Only the best !!!

i like the beretta in the holster on the vest...whered you get the vest/holster?

San Antonio, Texas and The beautiful Island of Philippines

Red face

which website can you recommend me to buy hottoys PMC, its mostly out of stock or difficult to find. thank you

Crossroads Diecast Has the bearded PMC.

You will be really hard pressed to find the PMC Machine Gunner without paying an arm and a testicle for the piece and the shipping (because you will likely have to buy one from China). Bubba, Congrats on getting him cause I cant find him anywhere. However, got the Bearded PMC from Crossroads (better jump on it fast as he tells me he has only one and may be out already) and the CIA GOI is coming from Cotswald, so... I am really happy to see that you put em together and can give feedback on how they function. I look forward to strappin em together myself.

On the SAW side, I have both but have only opened the SS, and it is really shaky and delicate, but looks nice if you dont touch it.
    "...peace is the highest aspiration of the American People. We will negotiate for it, sacrifice for it, we will never surrender for it, now or ever."
    Ronald Wilson Reagan January 20, 1981

I really hope weapon set 4 brings in M249s!
    I'm going 'desperate' for them and i don't want to pay $50 for a DML M249 on Yahoo! Auctions.
    "People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people." - V , V For Vendetta

Thanks for sharing. I knew I should have pre-ordered these figs.

newbie is offline Français par le sang vers
    Congrats on your purchases..This limited PMC is a real good looking figure...Sad to say, i never managed to get it

I knew it! HT would go out of scale again.

Anyway, this PMC is a nice figure overall. Too bad, I missed it.

The one thing I don't care for is the size of the HT M249 cans.They look strange.
    I am not a slave to the box art layout!!
    Don't be so unkind.You may not survive to pass this way again,and these be the last friendly words you'll hear.

Does anyone have an opinion on the Barrack Sergeant M249? and is the DML version that good? I think I may have one of those automatic weapon sets buried somewhere. Thanks in advance.
    "It was then that I knew my eggs was headed for that big omlette in the sky......." -Rap Replinger

Great pics, I'm so glad I picked these guys up.

Modellers Loft in the UK have a fair few of both guys left.
    'I'm giving you a choice: either put on these glasses or start eatin' that trash can.'

Quote Originally Posted by irishjoe26 View Post
    i like the beretta in the holster on the vest...whered you get the vest/holster?
    Both came with the figures, all the stuff in the photos came with each respective set, i.e., nothing is bashed from loose items.

Great looking duo...!!

within two hours away from east coast spec.ops (Army, Navy, and USMC)As well as C.I.A. SOG and Blackwater
    Nice figures you have...I want the bearded one.

My LE should be here this week. Thanks for the pics.
    I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride. Wanted, Dead or Alive.