One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

PHICEN 1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless Body with Stainless Steel Skeleton X 2

Product Announcement 
35K views 105 replies 49 participants last post by  pzrwest 
#1 ·
The new Phicen Stainless Steel Skeleton Seamless Body developed is basing on the first generation of stainless steel skeleton body whose appearance deeply express female curvaceous. The human reality feeling, including skin texture, flexible movement, and subtleties of the human body can be heartly achieved

The internal skeleton armature of the seamless body system still made by durable stainless steel to withstand playability without being easily damaged or corrupted. Each armature has 26 points of articulation, using ball-jointed system, for maximum flexibility and movement. Each joint is designed to move freely and consistently with 90% accurate human movement. With the slightest effort, the bodies are capable of making countless dynamic poses to imitate the attitude, posture, and energy of any character.

While built for playability, the Phicen seamless body is NOT a toy - it is a sophisticated 1:6 scale model designed to realistically simulate the real human form using superior materials and quality execution. Though they are anatomically correct, these figures are not designed to simulate sex. Whether you a fan of character design, cosplay, modeling, photography, painting, anatomy, or simply enjoy figure collecting - you will appreciate the finest 1:6 seamless body in the industry - The Phicen Seamless Body.

For more different -shaped models , stay tuned!

此款仿真模型是由Phicen公司第一代全鋼內骨架中胸無縫素體的基礎上衍生而來,其外形更能體現女性的曲線美。此模型能达到真人般的感觉,包括皮肤纹理,灵活性以及其它细微之处。

模型内部骨架所有部件依然全部由不锈钢打造,坚固耐用,不易腐蚀。拥有26处活动关节,大部分为球状关节,灵活性非常高。每个关节都能如真人般活动自如,并可模仿真人90%以上的动作。此款模型可以轻松摆出各种动态姿势,可模仿任意人物的神态与动作。

尽管此款产品是供玩赏的,但它并不是玩具。它是采用优质材料和严格质量控制生产出来的1:6比例的精致的仿真人体模型。不具备性功能。无论你是角色创建者,建模师,摄影爱好
者,绘画家,还是仅仅喜欢收藏的人,你都能欣赏到本行业顶尖的无缝身体模型。

更多体型 ,敬请关注!

###################################################################

Item NO: PLMB2014-S05
Item Name: Super-Flexible Female Seamless Body with Stainless Steel Skeleton in Tan/big bust size for 1: 6 figure

Product Height: 28.5cm
Product Scale: 1:6
Package: 1 figure in itself black inner box
12pcs into 1 Carton box

NW: 6.7KG
GW: 7.3KG
Inner box Size: L34.0cm X W16.0cm X H6.0cm
CTN Size: L37.0cm X W23.0cm X H35.5cm

Part list:
Seamless body in big bust size 1pc
Head sculpt 1pc
Replaceable hands 6pcs/pairs
Bikini 1set
Stand 1pc

...............................................................................................................

產品編號:PLMB2014-S05
產品名稱:1:6超可动钢骨架无缝大胸女素体普肌色(肉色)

產品高度: 28.5 cm
產品比例: 1:6
包裝: 1產品入 1 禮盒
12禮盒入 1 卡通

淨重: 6.7kg
毛重: 7.3kg
彩盒尺寸: L34.0cm X W16.0cm X H6.0cm
外箱尺寸: L37.0cm X W23.0cm X H35.5cm

產品配件:
大胸圍尺寸的無縫素體 1個
頭雕 1個
可換手 6只/3對
比基尼 1套
底座 1个

See less See more
#2 ·
Item NO: PLMB2014-S06
Item Name: Super-Flexible Female Seamless Body with Stainless Steel Skeleton in Suntan/big bust size for 1: 6 figure

Product Height: 28.5cm
Product Scale: 1:6
Package: 1figure in itself black inner box
12pcs into 1 Carton box

NW: 6.7KG
GW: 7.3KG
Inner box Size: L34.0cm X W16.0cm X H6.0cm
CTN Size: L37.0cm X W23.0cm X H35.5cm

Part list:
Seamless body in big bust size 1pc
Head sculpt 1pc
Replaceable hands 6pcs/3pairs
Bikini 1set
Stand 1pc

.....................................................................................................

產品編號:PLLB2014-S06
產品名稱:1:6超可动钢骨架无缝大胸女素体小麥色

產品高度: 28.5 cm
產品比例: 1:6
包裝: 1產品入 1 禮盒
12禮盒入 1 卡通

淨重: 6.7kg
毛重: 7.3kg
彩盒尺寸: L34.0cm X W16.0cm X H6.0cm
外箱尺寸: L37.0cm X W23.0cm X H35.5cm

產品配件:
大胸圍尺寸的無縫素體 1個
頭雕 1個
可換手 6只/3對
比基尼 1套
底座 1个

#10 ·
I'm glad they're continuing the steel skeleton design/model, but I wish they would incorporate them into full box offerings, but they're still using the V.04 versions for those.

The brunette's head sculpt has a $%^& eating grin. It's slightly off putting. The blonde looks decent.

I wish PHICEN would use their "A" team on the head sculpts for these bodies, but it appears they've delegated the head sculpt design to their "B"/"C" team.

As such, we should remain cautious until actual in hand pictures surface given the disparity between the pre-production red head and the actual production red head from the last release.

#17 ·
I think "not designed to simulate sex" is back-handed advertising for exactly that purpose, while saying it isn't their primary or "intended" purpose reassures the main market these are suitable general purpose figures you don't have to be embarrassed to be seen buying. I'm buying mine at brick and mortar, not online, so embarrassment factor must be taken into account :lol

Totally agree with DeltaForceChung that their full box offerings should use these bodies, adjusting release schedules if need be. I've basically written them off for not doing that, I'm not paying top $ for Phicen bodies of two generations ago.

I guess Phicen have given up entirely on the technology for eye swaps and hair swaps? That's awkward, since the only way that idea made sense was if you were able to accumulate a few different options, but they only made a couple (I never got one). I'm liking both these sculpts but hesitant about the Brunette big wide grin. At least it's something different. She may end up in a diorama as a Joker victim. :wink

#18 ·
I think "not designed to simulate sex" is back-handed advertising for exactly that purpose, while saying it isn't their primary or "intended" purpose reassures the main market these are suitable general purpose figures you don't have to be embarrassed to be seen buying. I'm buying mine at brick and mortar, not online, so embarrassment factor must be taken into account :lol

Totally agree with DeltaForceChung that their full box offerings should use these bodies, adjusting release schedules if need be. I've basically written them off for not doing that, I'm not paying top $ for Phicen bodies of two generations ago.

I guess Phicen have given up entirely on the technology for eye swaps and hair swaps? That's awkward, since the only way that idea made sense was if you were able to accumulate a few different options, but they only made a couple (I never got one). I'm liking both these sculpts but hesitant about the Brunette big wide grin. At least it's something different. She may end up in a diorama as a Joker victim. :wink

MAM:

From my understanding (and some of may already know this), PHICEN is maximizing their use of the V.04 body design since thus far it has proven itself to be a stable refinement/upgrade of their base body prior to the release of the steel skeleton body design.

I'm still hesitant at articulating the V.04 bodies I have in my collection and do so very cautiously. I'm more at ease when articulating the one steel skeleton base body I purchased and contemplating buying another or two, but I'm still a bit leery about the performance & stress factors on the skin covering.

I do feel some additional refinements will be in order for the steel skeleton body in nuances, but perhaps they don't have the learning curve if you will compared to the original base bodies by PHICEN up until the V.04.

Head sculpts is a definite area of improvement that PHICEN needs to focus on as welll as ongoing quality control.

I'd hate for them to go back to a cheap@$$ approach because they managed to hit a couple of homers and think us consumers/collectors will be lax or forgiving.

The more I look at the brunette's smiling face/head sculpt, I'm thinking WTF were they thinking?

G
#29 ·
Better. Feet still need to be addressed. An action figure needs to be able to stand with out the use of a doll stand.

The brunette head is ...strange. Blonde is ok. I may buy one when they get to version 4/5. Most of my femfigs wear clothes though, so no point me having a seamless.

getting better though

#30 · (Edited)
Never for one second that I considered Shu Qi pretty or a good actress (essentially she played the same role over and over), but for some reason she is very popular with the male audience, at least according to the tabloids :lol. This figure apparently has the exact same effect, so good job Phicen for nailing it. That's her signature ear-to-ear mouth slitting grin right there!

Seriously I look forward to these figures. Just received in stock the mid bust ones and they are quite impressive, especially consider the price point.

#35 ·
These bodies look great!

I can imagine these SS bodies have been in development for quite a long time. This could explain why the V. 4 sculpts are nicer than the ones on these newer bodies- they were what Phicen was producing at the time (and may actually be better- Phicen's early sculpts were average at best). At any rate, I don't worry too much about the sculpts- I use a V 4.0 sculpt on my SS Pale body. To my eye, the recent sculpts have actually looked better in hand than in the promo photos.

MAM and DFC, I sure hope Phicen will consider your idea about a second head sculpt for the smiling figure! It would be really cool to be able to use the smiling head when needed, but to not have her smiling all the time.

#36 ·
MAM and DFC, I sure hope Phicen will consider your idea about a second head sculpt for the smiling figure! It would be really cool to be able to use the smiling head when needed, but to not have her smiling all the time.
--

Greg:

The idea came from MAM.

You too can tell PHICEN that a second head sculpt would be ideal.

Tell them via this link on their website.

http://www.phicen.com/contact.asp

#37 ·
As I recall, the "not a sex doll" disclaimer started appearing on Phicen figure descriptions after they nearly got sued by Tang Wei over the 4.0 tan body release, where she or her people may have mistaken the figure for a life-sized, er, "romantic supplement." Don't think there's anything more to it than that.

I like the blonde, though the large busted figure with the same skinny arms makes them look even thinner. And they still have those awful perma-heeled feet. I'm also a little unsure of that "suntan" skin tone -- it looks like it might be the Hot Toys Tan/Special Edition skin tone that they did for the Halle Berry figure and in the 3.0 series. The idea of using the other headsculpt for a victim of the Joker is pretty good, even if the smile is accurate to the actor they're modeling it after.

So I might just be trying to get the one loose headsculpt. I've heard many great things about that stainless steel skeleton, but I still don't like enough about these to think I want to cough up the $110 to get one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.