barrack sergeant african amer. heads

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: barrack sergeant african amer. heads

barrack sergeant african amer. heads

Hi guys, i am looking for a barrack sgt. aa bald head, i bought from actiotoyshk (davinator help me!!!!)the african head with hair, but i know that there was another on market ,bald....well ,same one of you know where i could find it? Or at least, if sameone of you has it ,could you show me a pictures of him?Thanks for all .Mario.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Houston Again! Please let me escape soon @[email protected]
    The one you are looking for is by Soldier Story toys, which just came out under the guise of a US Army Cav gunner.

He is available nude from Viking Playground, Monkey Depot, Red Planet Toys, Battle Rhino and a variety of other dealers and sites to the left hand side of the forum, but only his head and hands are AA, the body itself is Caucasian.

Unless you're looking for the old DML releases, both bald AA sculpts, Flip, Curtis or BBi's Bobcat.
    Always do your best in everything you do, and live on, happy. - Aya

thanks

Hi Saiko, thanks for your interest, but you make a mistake....i mean, i just have the soldier story head (that in fact i boughtfrom actiontoyshk with thre aa barrack ones), but the one i am looking for, is of barrack sergeant firm, and if i understood, in the past there was a blister on marketl, with 6 heads of BARRACK , two african and 4 caucasian....in fact i am looking for the bald ones...but i think it remain a dream..eh eh eh !About dragon, yes i know, there was flip,rodman and snipes looklike that i have, and i like so muh them,in fact i am looking of Dragon the swat series LL COOL J head ,that is a light brown skin ,bald too!!!!!I repeat thanks a lot for your answer.Bye Mario.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Are you sure you're not refering to the DiD heads? Because actiontoyshk2614 had four of the six for sale on his ebay store last week.
    Cammar Pilru: Any training school for free citizens must begin by teaching distrust, not trust. It must teach questioning, not acceptance of stock answers.

Never heard of any Barrack Sergeant heads being released. In fact, I did not they exist at all, at least the two figures Larry did came with recasted Dragon heads...

Alexei

Houston Again! Please let me escape soon @[email protected]
    OH, my bad Mario. I know what you mean now, those aren't actually Barrack Sergeant's but we refer to them as the unreleased six BBi heads/figures. To my knowledge, Bsgt only distributed them on the forum/to the US after there was a lot of interest in them from ebay during the months before.

Good luck on those though, they're pretty scarce, and if you do get them, the bodies were made with brittle/inferior plastic. Keep watching ebay for them, they'll probably cost you about 60+ for a set of 6, I don't recall if thats including shipping or not, from a seller in Japan.
    Always do your best in everything you do, and live on, happy. - Aya

Try 7 Toys 7 on ebay. They may still have a few. Good luck! Change that! You can find one of the two AA figures at Action Figures 2002. Here is the URL: http://www.actionfigure2002.com/inde...wse&pageid=365
    Last edited by STALL STUFF; 03-02-2008 at 18:37.

thanks

Thanks Razor, yes on actiontoys they are sell like did/bbi, but if i remember well in the past i read samething about this that they was of Barrack....may be is a mistake!!!!!!!!Thanks Saiko, in fact i thought we are speaking of the same heads ,,,but i dont know they story....ebay in japan? Ill try, but i jast have one caucasian and one aa and for this reason i am no interest to buy 6 heads becouse i like one only....too expensive....indeed!!!About their quality....the face are beauty and i mount them on hot toys body that sell me a good boy like davinator.....and they are fantastic guy.....if you are looking for a beauty aa you could consider this head on actiontoyshk on ht body its wonderful...sure!!!!Thanks for all.Mario. Alexei thanks....now i pm my order bye!!!!!!!!!