One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

HT Granted ALL alien movie liscenses.

2K views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  Kungfu_Husky 
G
#1 ·
From newsletter:

Hot Toys granted all ALIEN movie licenses to bring you more collectibles - Why are we so keen on making ALIEN collectibles? Because we know you love the movies and crazy about Alien stuffs. Today, we're extremely excited to announce that Hot Toys has been granted ALL licenses of Alien movie (ALIEN, ALIENS, ALIEN3 and ALIEN RESURRECTION), and planning to bring you more and more collectibles from this classical movie of horror. The first one from our new line will be the two Nostromo Crew Members from ALIEN I. Check out their news by reading the next topic. Don't forget to come back to HotToys.com.hk for most updated news!

Please more Marines, please. :eek

#8 ·
That guy in the chair from Alien Resurrection would be interesting and a decent Winona would have other possibilities. I still think that a 1/6 Queen is still a pipedream, but, Giger's original is definitely on the cards. I don't give a crap what that costs I'm gonna get me one of those! A half Bishop would be nice too, as would a semi-decapitated Ash.
That said though, Brett would be my choice over any of the other crew, the icing on the cake would be if he had a voice chip that said "Right,".

CHEERS!

#10 ·
Rogerbee, if HT has proven anything it's that most of the stuff we thought we'd never see in 1/6 is being produced...irregardless of size or not. Sure, she'd be a big nasty product, but if the market is there then I'm sure HT will consider it....but we'll all have to wait and see. Flaccid E., in complete agreement: I honestly think that HT will probably be eating up more and more of my budget this year...without a doubt.

#11 ·
The only other interesting figures that could come of this for me would be the Weyland Yutani corporate commandos at the end of the third movie. Also the generic marines and wacked General in the fourth movie have possibilities. A Mr. Weyland/Bishop figure would be great as well. The PVC outfit decision by HT is somewhat disappointing.

Attachments

#13 ·
Good call Spartan....those commandos would look great on my shelf! I only hope that if done, the corp. commandos suit will be cloth instead of the plastic that HT is opting to use for the spacesuits for Kane and Dallas (clears throat)...you listening HT?

#17 ·
SWEET ENOLA GAY!

So there's hope for more Colonial Marines!
I MIGHT actually get a Hicks into my collection then!

Let's see...
-I think the next ALIENS release should be: Bishop, Cpl. Dietrich, Pvt. Frost
-How about a Newt/Smart Gun combo set?
-Do a Lance Henrikson and get two movie figures out of it...
-The Corporate Commandos could be cool...
-Depending on how good the sculpt is, an A:R Ripley might be cool.
-Am I the only one who would buy a rifleman "uniform" set with Armor and Pulse Rifle to make my own Marine?!

WHO'S WITH ME?!? :eek:verkill

Sorry. I'll take my pills now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.