Pic Request of Hot Toys PMC 07 (bearded dude)

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Pic Request of Hot Toys PMC 07 (bearded dude)

Pic Request of Hot Toys PMC 07 (bearded dude)

Pre-Ordered this from Costwold. Really excited, it's the first HT bxset I've bought in a couple of years. Have heard that some places are shipping and it would be great if some people could offer some pics or opinions.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

OH-58C Crew Chief 89' to 92' C Troop 1-7 Cavalry...Desert Storm Vet

thanks, but I ment pics from people who have it. Sometimes Hot Toys pictures are a little dishonest.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

No dishonesty in those pics. I can't take any pics, but it's awesome. You will be very pleased.

sweet

Great Figure!

Just got mine today. Sorry, no photos taken yet. In my opinion, the actual head-sculpt and the colouring is BETTER on figure than those in the "official" HT photos!

I had some concern once I ordered it that I didn't really want/need him. That has all change now! The headsculpt is great and he will become some sort of 1940's desert SAS fellow soon.

You will be happy with this figure!

the headsculpt looks really good. love it.
    ________
    How to roll a joint
    Last edited by tang; 09-01-2011 at 20:24.

Yeah I'm very pleased with mine. I just wish HT would include instructions on kitting the figures out, I can't figure out how any of the tan pouches fit on him.

Putting the gear on

The gear (pouches) were a real pain to get on. Getting the small straps to go into the vest and the on belt was really a task. My wife was making fun of me with my big fingers working with the small parts for about two hours. Should got off my butt and got the twizzers............... I was not going toget him but I am really happy to have gotten him now. Once you figure out how to get the small strap to go through the slots you got it made.

If they were cheaper, I'd get a couple and do a ZZ Top bash! LOL!

CHEERS!

Here's a few pics of him without the shemag scarf which I find a bit too weathered and has a strong smell to it I dunno if its due to the paint, maybe gouache based that has been used.
    Overall I must say I'm quite happy with this figure

Last edited by otawerks; 02-07-2008 at 12:43.

I would have kept glasses off. Such a nice sculpt deserves to be displayed in its full grace.

Alexei

I hear you son..
    But you try standing in this white box with 2x 500W spotlights in your face without shades

doesn't look like he minds the bright lights up his face ahh the true warrior....

Alexei

sweet photography. he looks like he's in the Matrix where the shelves of weapons r about to swoosh out from both sides.
    ________
    TightLatinAssGirl
    Last edited by tang; 09-01-2011 at 20:26.

sof 62 is offline buyer of all cool stuff..

Thumbs up

otawerks:
    GREAT photos and poses!
    Thanks for posting these.
    I have one on the way to me as well.

Great idea for using the body for a WW2 SAS or LRDG...he has that look.

SoF
    Soldier of Fortune
    Peace through Superior Firepower

thanks OTAwerks for the pix and everyone else

Here's mine kitted up...he's sporting the Tan pack from the Soldier Story SEAL figure, however, seemed to be a better fit than the black, which will be used elsewhere. Also his shirt isn't tucked in anymore...what self-respecting merc wears a 4 month beard, Rambo-bandanna headband.....and keeps his shirt tucked in!??!

Radio is in the pack
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pic Request of Hot Toys PMC 07 (bearded dude)-untitled-jpg  

newbie is offline Français par le sang vers
    This is a reali great looking PMC from HT, glad i got mine for christmas from the wife...haha

He looks like he could be turned into a Kurt Russell figure from the movie "The Thing".

Quote Originally Posted by One Shot GD View Post
    He looks like he could be turned into a Kurt Russell figure from the movie "The Thing".
    Yep, look at the eyebrows, eyes and face in general....its definately MacReady from The Thing. Hell now I might have to buy a second and one of those fur-lined jackets that Dragon put out years ago

"I know I'm human. And if you were all these things, then you'd just attack me right now, so some of you are still human. This thing doesn't want to show itself, it wants to hide inside an imitation. It'll fight if it has to, but it's vulnerable out in the open. If it takes us over, then it has no more enemies, nobody left to kill it. And then it's won. "

@ One Shot GD & HeadRusch1

I totally agree with you guys, he would make a great McReady
    with a darker & toned down beard, the appropriate clothes, a flame-thrower and a few 1/6 petri dishes
    the kennel scene would make a great diorama, maybe a DML German Shepard with extensive miliput work, would be nice too