Neo3 body questions

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Neo3 body questions

Neo3 body questions

I recently bought some Neo3 bodies and now I'm looking for some hands. I want something with ball joints and the best seem to be BBi hands.

Now the questions. How well to the pegs fit? Any mods need to be done? And how much of a difference it color is there between the Neo3 and BBi hands (assuming the Caucasian flesh tone has stayed the same)?

Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

go wiht TT hands. You can either paint them to match the sculpt or paint the sculpt to match the hands. Wariing about tt's though- the posts easily snap off. They fit just like most other hands,except for the breaking part...
    'Only two things are infinite -- the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the Universe.' --Albert Einstein

I use BBi G3 pegs and they fit fine. I swap Soldier Story bendy hands onto BBi G3 wrist pegs and put them on my Neo3 bodies. It's my new favorite base body combination.
    The scariest thing that I've ever seen,
    Is the terrible AT-AT Walking Machine.
    It's as big as a house on walking legs,
    And whatever it steps on it crushes like eggs.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

What is TT?

Unless I'm mistaken, TT is Twisting Toys. DML were supposed to upgrade the hands when they did the Neo3, all the ads they did show them, but so far, all we've seen are the standard Neo hands. BBI G3 hands as they are are good and they will fit DML arms with no modifications.

Hope this helps

CHEERS!

Be careful of the feet.The one I have broke the feet off while removing a boot.
    I am not a slave to the box art layout!!
    Don't be so unkind.You may not survive to pass this way again,and these be the last friendly words you'll hear.

I had that happen to a Neo just last week. Luckily it was savable. One boot was very soft and the other was a little stiff in the ankle area.

The Neo3 feet have different pegs that allow the foot to pivot sideways. I had one break on me too but I managed to glue the peg back on and carefully put the foot back on. Pacer Zap A Gap and Zip Kicker are highly recommended for this task.

CHEERS!

Re: Neo3 body questions

Is there a way to fix the ankle to foot from spinning a lot ?

Careful superglue, possibly. It's a tough call, I have one with a funny foot too!

CHEERS!

Well, I am confused, I have the Dragon NEO3 bodies here and they use normal Dragon hands just fine, swapped the hands of one figure already. I guess I should post what I did already.
    "Doing what I can, with what I've got." Burt Gummer

"A man got to know his limitations" Dirty Harry

I had a chance to see the new Cyber-Hobby "Ritchie BAR Gunner" today. Don't know what body he uses, but his hands had a lot more detail cast into them (veins and such). Looked pretty good. I'm not familiar if they cross over or if CH is a high-end version of DML.
    Mark
    "Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way!"
    http://openrange.freeforums.org/

CH is Dragons High end...for some they like to call it Cyber-Rob-me..because a lot of the CH releases only cost more then their regular releases...

The figure you are talking about is a Neo 3...one of the main differences between a regular Neo and Neo3 is the shoulders...just look though the nude figures for sale on Monkey depot and you will be able to tell the difference right away...

I didn't realize this thread was like what 3 yrs old...
    " and just what would you do with a Brain, if you had one"? "Prince, harley....come on....Cooper you are such a goofball
    My Photo Album:
    http://s164.photobucket.com/user/cru...?sort=3&page=1

i broke a hand on one of my russians...he's laying on a stretcher with blood all over him and flesh hanging out of his hand now...lol