One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Best One Sixth German Dragon Models Action Figure

World at War (WWI, WWII, & Civil Wars) 
5K views 23 replies 20 participants last post by  Eperitus 
#1 ·
Which one do you think is the best and why ?.

Personally Hasan Malnar, loads of equipment and a great figure.

#7 ·
My personal favourite German was Erwin Stangenberg..loads of gear!!...and a great sculpt.
2 pairs of boots
2 weapons
2 pairs of hands
2 sets of pouches (bandoleer)
great gear and one of my favourite sculpts.

My other favourite German figure was the BBi (Merit international) FJ
in my opinion his gear was amongst the best FJ gear around, especially his smock, which is still one of my favourite individual pieces of 1/6th clothing!

Neil.

#8 ·
Well, keeping on this topic of best DRAGON figure, I would first have to say that "best" is quite subjective, and can be argued until the cows come home....."favourite" is better suited, as no one can really argue about what the other person's favourite figure is....kinda like opinions.....everyone's entitled to one.....

My favorite DML German figure is the very first Hans.......yes, it will be argued that he's not the "best" (whatever that is), but he's MY favourite...he got me into this bottomless pit of a hobby in 1999, and there will always be a sentimental feeling towards that....

#10 ·
Best? Well, that's easy for me (and the price [$45!] had a lot to do with it).
Alfons, German Gebirgsjaeger (5th Anniversary DML Edition)
This set is awesome. It comes with:
Skis/poles
Light Mortar
Mortar rounds and case
Kar98K
Kar98k w/ scope
8mm Mauser Stripper clips x10
Mp40
Mp40 9mm mags x10
Snow shoes
Pack
Webbing
Belt
Canteen
Bread Bag
Mp40 pouches
Gebirgsjaeger field uniform
Reversible snow suit
Helmet
Hat
Figure w/ good HS
....and more, for $45!

#19 ·
My favorite Dragon figure is Janos. A fully equipped mid-war Heer Landser. A great head sculpt and quality made uniform and equipment. This set was a great squad builder release. I also would think the Russian, Sasha would be a very top favorite of mine for the same reasons above.

#20 ·
I agree with OSP in that favorite is more fitting then best...

believe it or not...Eric Hartman was one of my favorites...to me it had just the right amount of kit and standing on the shelf, looked good. It was also one of the first Dragon figures I bought, that one and Peter the FJ. Loved the short bodies on both...

#21 ·
Far to many to pick just the one.....
Marcus 12th SS HJ
Fritz Moosmuller DAK
Bernhardt SS Pionier
Oskar Hodel SS Das Reich
Edmund SS Das Reich
Volkmar HG Division
Rudolf Mertens Luftwaffe
Elmo Freytag DAK
Fritz Bayerlein
Von Luchs

I could probably add another dozen to that list if I really thought about it...
Chelseaboy

#24 ·
Tough call. Probably either Peter Schmidt (Soldat 001), Alfons or Aldo Holger. My favourite of all nationalities has to be Harry Collins - loaded with kit. If Dragon ever wanted to break back into the market they'd have to produce something of that qualilty.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.