Sgt Miller, I thought they only sold this at WOH?! - Page 2

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sgt Miller, I thought they only sold this at WOH?!

You.. you just called me a sheep. I disapprove. How is saying " Hah-hah! Loopholes!" Being a sheep?! Seriously... that's some Fecked up stuff man.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

9612 Las Tunas Drive Temple City, CA 91780 (626) 292-1468
    Wow, you put my name in place of yours. You really PWNed me back.

I'm not egging you on about anything. Please read the post again.

Is it an insult because you feel insulted? One, two, three....yes.

You're basically saying that everyone is stupid for believing the hype about the availability of a figure that was not so special. Is that more simplier to understand?

PWNed again!
    It's all about OPAI!

9612 Las Tunas Drive Temple City, CA 91780 (626) 292-1468
    SS, no disrepect but there were no loopholes. There never were. By stating that, you're claiming that we intended to trick people with legalese. There was never that intention.

By adding to the great sherlock holmes tread, you're helping in his disrepect of fellow members here and the Kenn Miller tribute. According to Sherlock holmes, you're all suckers for believing the hype and the figure of Kenn Miller is not special.

EDITED FOR MIS-SPELLING "great"
    It's all about OPAI!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Its a good thing that from my experience 90% of the people who act and sound off like a$$holes online are nice guys in real life....
    "Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It’s what separates us from the animals…except the weasel." -

I need to chime in here, because I've had numerous great dealings with Tung and EBT, and also have had great dealings with Davinator, so I'm going to play the peacemaker.

Tung, I too was under the impression that this was a WOH-only exclusive, so I can understand Davinator's confusion as to it's availability on a Korean website.

If I understand the clarification correctly, the second head is a WOH-only exclusive, the figure is meant to be a WOH-only exclusive in the States (with the caveat that if it doesn't sell out, EBT will probably offer them via the website). Due to TS's distribution deal with Lazy Cat, 200 of the 800 total are for the Asian market, and 100 were reserved for TS's retail operation.

I don't follow a lot of "exclusive" figures, and don't normally worry when I see one on E-Bay, because it's usually someone trying to make a fast profit. But, as in Davinator's case, if I saw what I thought was an exclusive figure available on a retailer's site, I'd be a little peeved, and rightfully so.

Bottom line, I think Davinator had a legitimate concern, even if he didn't express it in a completely tactful matter. I think we all appreciate you clarifying the exclusivity of the figure, but man, don't get so fired up - it's just a 1/6 man-dollie

In the words of the immortal Rodney King - "Can't we all just get along?"

By the way, if there are any left, can you set one aside for me? I wasn't able to make it to WoH as I have for the past few years due to some reoccurring medical problems.

I recently posted a thread that asked what members views were on a certain subject.The thread didnt get much of a response.Yet this thread and its differing views is a perfect example of what i was trying to hi-lite. Kinda' spooky aint it?