Preview: Hot Toys Prison Break figures (Burrows and Scofield, updated pics)

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Preview: Hot Toys Prison Break figures (Burrows and Scofield, updated pics)

Preview: Hot Toys Prison Break figures (Burrows and Scofield, updated pics)

Prison Break fig's available for Pre-order on Toy Square...Nice and at a fair Price...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Preview: Hot Toys Prison Break figures (Burrows and Scofield, updated pics)-inmate-lincoln-burrows-2-jpg   Preview: Hot Toys Prison Break figures (Burrows and Scofield, updated pics)-inmate-lincoln-burrows-jpg   Preview: Hot Toys Prison Break figures (Burrows and Scofield, updated pics)-inmate-michael-scofield-2-jpg   Preview: Hot Toys Prison Break figures (Burrows and Scofield, updated pics)-inmate-michael-scofield-jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

how fair is that price?...

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger
    how fair is that price?...
    85.00 . Let me re-phrase is 85.00 Fair ? ? Seem's fair

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Looks cool i woneder if he comes with the tattoos.
    "We're gonna need a bigger boat..."

Quote Originally Posted by bager6
    Looks cool i woneder if he comes with the tattoos.
    Speaking of tatoo's.. I've used the dry rub on kind on a couple figs.. They work swell...I put a blackwidow spider on the neck of my Nam Fig...looks cool.

Where did you find tattoo's???

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Shultz II
    Where did you find tattoo's???
    I got them at Michaels. Its a Arts and Crafts store but I'm sure you could find them at most Hobby Stores.. They are usually use on model cars but they transfer on the figures very well just rub them on and vwolla.. instant tatoo..they also have the small rub on letters I put the LA doggers "L. A." on the chest of one custom fig.. buy them and just have fun......

Are these the Hot Toys releases?

very realistic...!
    I'm liking these "ordinary" guy looking figures
    Daniel Choe [.:sunohc:. "sun-oh-cee"]
    My 1/6 Head Sculpts Portfolio -=[ .: Check my website for custom 1/6 head sculpts :. ]=-

Seems like a lot for a headsculpt...
    Maintiens le Droits

Quote Originally Posted by One Bravo Four

well I cant agree more at this point...

Quote Originally Posted by One Bravo Four
    A headsculpt that probably won't look like the promo pics.
    Love never blows up and gets killed~Dr. Venture
    IGNORE ME! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds6-o4gomRc

================================================== =================================
    HOT TOYS - Prison Break – Michael Scofield <Prisoner Version> – 12 inch collectible figure
    ================================================== =================================

Michael Scofield collectible figure, stands 12 inches high, true to 1:6 scale, includes the highly detail costume with shirt, jacket and knitted cap, etc.

Release date: Q2, 2007
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Preview: Hot Toys Prison Break figures (Burrows and Scofield, updated pics)-michael_01-jpg   Preview: Hot Toys Prison Break figures (Burrows and Scofield, updated pics)-michael_02-jpg   Preview: Hot Toys Prison Break figures (Burrows and Scofield, updated pics)-michael_03-jpg   Preview: Hot Toys Prison Break figures (Burrows and Scofield, updated pics)-michael_04-jpg   Preview: Hot Toys Prison Break figures (Burrows and Scofield, updated pics)-michael_05-jpg  

Jaded is so overrated. Cynicism is so last year. Misery has enough company. Dare to be happy.

Trade Feedback ]

================================================== ================================
    HOT TOYS - Prison Break - Lincoln Burrows <Prisoner Version> – 12 inch collectible figure
    ================================================== ================================

Lincoln Burrows collectible figure, stands 12 inches high, true to 1:6 scale, includes the highly detail costume with jacket, etc.

Release Date: Q2, 2007
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Preview: Hot Toys Prison Break figures (Burrows and Scofield, updated pics)-lincoln_01-jpg   Preview: Hot Toys Prison Break figures (Burrows and Scofield, updated pics)-lincoln_02-jpg   Preview: Hot Toys Prison Break figures (Burrows and Scofield, updated pics)-lincoln_03-jpg   Preview: Hot Toys Prison Break figures (Burrows and Scofield, updated pics)-lincoln_04-jpg   Preview: Hot Toys Prison Break figures (Burrows and Scofield, updated pics)-lincoln_05-jpg   Preview: Hot Toys Prison Break figures (Burrows and Scofield, updated pics)-lincoln_06-jpg  

Jaded is so overrated. Cynicism is so last year. Misery has enough company. Dare to be happy.

Trade Feedback ]

I'll wait until they start breaking them down - the figures are cool with the articulated neck and the better hands, but the last thing I need to deal with are more criminals, one-sixth scale or otherwise . . .

Who's into Prisonbreak that much? Why not shoot for some better licenses?
    In an honest service, there are thin victuals, low wages and hard labour.
    In brigandry, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power...

I hope they're availabe loose, 'cause I could really use the Burrows.
    "I have come here to kick a-s-s and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of bubblegum"

Quote Originally Posted by Catalyst
    A headsculpt that probably won't look like the promo pics.
    The second best thing I heard about these figures. If only we could get a John Doe who looks like this in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by 2088
    The second best thing I heard about these figures. If only we could get a John Doe who looks like this in the end.
    Amen.
    "I have come here to kick a-s-s and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of bubblegum"

Quote Originally Posted by Nyhargo Dirge
    I'll wait until they start breaking them down - the figures are cool with the articulated neck and the better hands, but the last thing I need to deal with are more criminals, one-sixth scale or otherwise . . .

Who's into Prisonbreak that much? Why not shoot for some better licenses?
    I kind of agree with you there... No knock against the fig...I think they are equally as detailed and articulate as other HT products..But I want the Civi gear...Jacket Jeans/Pants look like Dickies. Heads Sculpts are cool too..But there are much more appealing licenses to be had... How about Mel Gibson "Riggs Leathal Weapon" or is that reaching..Or the popular [Cult graphic Novel] " I am Legend get out in front of this Will Smith to Play the Lead Futuristic Vampire Slayer...Yeah I know...but thats what they said about Constantine...And Sin City.....LOL,LOL...

I'm looking forward to that movie but I keep asking myself will it be like Omega Man or I Am Legend the novel? I may never know until it comes out because I don't want to be spoiled. I think a Martin Riggs would be awesome. I would also like to see a Hardboiled Chow Yun Fat.

wheew! thank god hot toys has come out with something i dont want.the smoking hole that is my bank account is gratefull.but then it just leaves more for y'all.

I really like how they look...I might get the both of them, but I'm stilll wrestling with the price...

$85 bucks just for a set of civies, a figures, and headscuplt. Nothing else nothig more?......Hmmm rip off
    Molon Labe

sweet...got mine pre-ordered from Toy Square....saves me luggage space when I'm in Hong KOng during the summer which means I can pick up a few more things

I agree with the price at how little you really get, compared to the other stuff they're putting out, they really make them look like nothing. Hopefully I can find so stuff in HK like a couple suits, spare hands and other acessories.

This is interesting. These figs even got a news spot on msn. Check this out:
    http://entertainment1.sympatico.msn...._JC.htm?isfa=1
    I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride. Wanted, Dead or Alive.

interesting article....I think the writter took the price wrong and it's the reason why he wrote it. $530 for one hahahaha...I'm sure that's in HKD...convert that to CDN and it's about 73 bucks which is quite reasonable

Cool

Hey Folks These HT PB set figures looked liked repaints versions from their military counterparts??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Preview: Hot Toys Prison Break figures (Burrows and Scofield, updated pics)-ht-seal-pcu-jpg   Preview: Hot Toys Prison Break figures (Burrows and Scofield, updated pics)-ht-pb-michael-jpg   Preview: Hot Toys Prison Break figures (Burrows and Scofield, updated pics)-ht-usmc23rd-jpg   Preview: Hot Toys Prison Break figures (Burrows and Scofield, updated pics)-ht-pb-lincoln-jpg  
    Last edited by onesixthrookie; 06-02-2007 at 13:06.

If HT is going into TV Series licensing, I would hope they do the A-Team. Since they already have Mr-T's sculpt in Clubber Lang, I think it is not too difficult to create "Hannibal", "Murdock" and "Faceman". It'll be great to have part of my childhood memory on display in my cabinet
    Go 1 down to advance 2 up
    Red6

Houston Again! Please let me escape soon @[email protected]
    They are, rookie. Either HT was waiting for PB license or they just wanted to capitalize on the HS molds; either way, its interesting to see how different the sculpts look when painted by factory or by jc hong.

Anyway, these are some new pictures off some ebay auction. If the earlier pictures were prototypes done by JC, then these are probably examples of the factory job under his supervision. A bit of a far cry from the earlier images, Dominic looks alright, but Wentworth seems to have a bit of that Sam Blake thing going on..

Always do your best in everything you do, and live on, happy. - Aya

Cool

Gee thanks Mr Saiko
    Me shared your views....
    The latest PB Wentworth HS paint looked even more way off IMHO...
    He looked liked he applied lipstick...

I thinked the original prototype HS looked better but den again it gonna be factory mass production so i guessed the final product HS will not be like wentworth any closer...i had my HT vbss pcu box set where i prefer its wentworth lookalike rendering more than the PB ones