New Phicen - Large Breast size

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: New Phicen - Large Breast size

New Phicen - Large Breast size

Just found this on chinese websites. Shipping in January

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: New Phicen - Large Breast size

Looks good...I wonder is it just my imagination....or these a little more curvier? I hope so, maybe some of don't like a woman with some serious curves, but I do....and I don't mean fat, I just like her to look like she haven't starved herself to death.

Cotswold announced the tan body on their Facebook last night. These don't look any different to my eye than the last round of large-busted bodies, and the headsculpts both look recycled, too. The tan skin is just their "Laura" sculpt with darker, shorter hair and the other one looks familiar, too. Nothing wrong with that, of course, and Phicen's done it before. I don't think they're supposed to have the under-the-skin improvements of the medium bust figures.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by edwick View Post
    Cotswold announced the tan body on their Facebook last night. These don't look any different to my eye than the last round of large-busted bodies, and the headsculpts both look recycled, too. The tan skin is just their "Laura" sculpt with darker, shorter hair and the other one looks familiar, too. Nothing wrong with that, of course, and Phicen's done it before. I don't think they're supposed to have the under-the-skin improvements of the medium bust figures.
    If this is the case....pass.

The breast look like that they have been improved too. Not the pumped up silicon style looks a bit more natural on the pictures now

There isnt any info to suggest the metal supported articulation isnt included in this latest design. Wait n see, hopefully it does. Im holding out for the Hot Toys skin version if its planned.

Quote Originally Posted by jankatana View Post
    There isnt any info to suggest the metal supported articulation isnt included in this latest design. Wait n see, hopefully it does. Im holding out for the Hot Toys skin version if its planned.
    I asked Cotswold on FB whether they would and they just said it's new head sculpts. They might sneak the new body designs in there, but I'm not sure I want to stake $60 or so to find out . I'm sure all the improvements are going to propagate through all the different body types they have eventually, though.

Cheers edwick, i got high hopes for this range. I have an idea for a Red Sonja custom, but need a fig with big melons, accuracy demands it

hey guys..
    I dont think this is a new release at all to be honest. I know PHICEN is clearing out some extra stock from inventory currently and these are just remaining heads from past releases put on their corresponding bodies.
    Trust me, if I would have heard of a new upgraded large bust, I would know already...LOL

I will inquire but I am pretty positive on this...

Thanks..

SMcG
    Keep those customs coming!!!

They're listed on eBay already $68.95 U.S.
    you were comrades true and indivisible

In the immortal words of Lt. Cdr. Montgomery Scott - 'Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.'

I think SMcG is right on the money with these...when i first saw the post I was hoping it was Chad showing these as he is "in the know" on this company and its offerings...
    " and just what would you do with a Brain, if you had one"? "Prince, harley....come on....Cooper you are such a goofball
    My Photo Album:
    http://s164.photobucket.com/user/cru...?sort=3&page=1

they certainly need a better painted head to sell the bodies

Quote Originally Posted by masamune View Post
    Looks good...I wonder is it just my imagination....or these a little more curvier? I hope so, maybe some of don't like a woman with some serious curves, but I do....and I don't mean fat, I just like her to look like she haven't starved herself to death.
    Not bad. Curvy but tasteful.

Quote Originally Posted by sithlordmacgyver View Post
    hey guys..
    I dont think this is a new release at all to be honest. I know PHICEN is clearing out some extra stock from inventory currently and these are just remaining heads from past releases put on their corresponding bodies.
    Trust me, if I would have heard of a new upgraded large bust, I would know already...LOL

I will inquire but I am pretty positive on this...

Thanks..

SMcG
    The head i would just throw away, im disapointed the body is just old stock (pre metal joint era) If they want to shift stock, lower the price.