Is Sovereign Studio still in business?

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Is Sovereign Studio still in business?

Is Sovereign Studio still in business?

Does anyone know if Sovereign Studio is still in business? I placed an order for a figure with the proprietor over a year ago and although I used to get somewhat sporadic communications from him earlier on, any attempts on my part to get him to answer my emails during the last couple of months have met with no success whatsoever. Has anyone ever dealt with Sovereign Studios successfully? I don't mean to cast bad light on anyone as he might very well have some solid reasons for being unable to respond. But it has been a long time and I'm starting to get antsy about the whole thing.

Nick
    Cheap people suck.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Slow progress

I have actually worked with him on 2 different Batman figures. For sure they don’t come quickly but in my opinion it is worth the wait. I would keep trying to get in touch with him.

I saw this discussion going on:

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/foru...ad.php?t=64091

Maybe some info there will help some.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I think he sells mostly on eBay now under dreamintiger (or similar). I bought an Indiana Jones figure from him last July/August. Took about 2 months, but was nicely done.

I think I had seen some auction listings from him 2-3 months ago.

I tried ordering an Indy jacket from him a loooong time ago... back when you could buy the jackets separately... same deal.. paid him... and nothing... emailed him... nothing.. finally got an email from his wife I believe.. some lame excuses etc etc.... so I waited and waited... finally asked for a refund.. and that wasnt all that quick either... if you cant fill the orders.. dont take the money... his service flat out sucks..