One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Pretty Poison: BTAS Poison Ivy

Female Figures 
4K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  OceanGirl24 
#1 ·
Just wanted to share a project that's been half-finished for ages now that I finally got around to finishing. Batman: The Animated Series has long been my favorite Batman series and TAS Ivy has been my favorite villianess right up there Julie Newmar's Catwoman. Thanks to the HUB airing the series again, I got inspired to finish Ivy.

Ivy's body and head are Obitsu and her hair is hand-rooted. Her bodice is from a pattern created from the Mattel version of the character's costume which was adapted for the 2-part soft bust body. Her tights are from the Mattel Ivy as are her boots. The bodice, gloves, and boots have been painted with fabric paint to simulate the look of leather.

The crossbow is made from a Barbie wrist cuff and GI Joe crossbow, modified and repainted.

Her flower pot (as seen in TAS) is hand made from milliput, styrofoam, paint, and paper flowers.

The round base is also from the Mattel Ivy. The stand was removed and wood skewers fill the hole.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.