Head and Figure Mods Modify Enterbay Bruce Lee neck post to fit on Hot Toys DX04 ETD Bruce Lee head.

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Modify Enterbay Bruce Lee neck post to fit on Hot Toys DX04 ETD Bruce Lee head.

Modify Enterbay Bruce Lee neck post to fit on Hot Toys DX04 ETD Bruce Lee head.

I heard many collectors counldn't get extra body from Sideshow Exclusive for their Hot Toys DX 04 ETD Bruce Lee. Yes, you can buy extra Bruce Lee's body on Ebay or 1/6 stores for $90 or more. Because Bruce Lee have such iconic body type, you can not just put other body type for him. Especially, you want a shirtless Bruce Lee figure. My option is using Enterbay Bruce Lee body to have the correct body type. So I decided to modify my Enterbay Bruce Lee 3.5 Body to fit on Hot Toys Bruce Lee head. The neck post modify is easy to do. I think if you are in tight budget. You can use Enterbay body to build your second Bruce Lee figure like what I did.

Here is the Enterbay Bruce Lee 3.5 Body and you need to remove the neck post and the ring piece at the neck post.

I used the Hot Toys body neck post bottom rubber piece. I need to do some trimming in order to fit rubber piece back into the Enterbay BL 3.5 body.

Once I have the rubber piece trimmed and fit tightly into the neck, I used the super glue to glue the ring back to neck post.

Here is the finlish modified neck.

Here are the comparing Enterbay modify neck vs. Hot Toys BL body.

Here are the photos of Hot Toys Bruce Lee head on Enterbay body.

I give him after market Game Of Death clothing for final look.

Last edited by kho75; 06-11-2011 at 21:56.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Modify Enterbay Bruce Lee neck post to fit on Hot Toys DX04 ETD Bruce Lee he

That is a great way to utilize the extra head.

Re: Modify Enterbay Bruce Lee neck post to fit on Hot Toys DX04 ETD Bruce Lee he

A reasonable option, if you can't get another HT body. I am planning to use Bruce in casual wear set for my extra HT Bruce head.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Nice! And love the aftermarket sculpted cleats, look better than the original EB ones.

Nice conversion man.

Nice,

A cut price option for those on a budget.

CHEERS!

I think the Enterbay BL bodies are great for shirtless characters. The only problem is you have to accept the fact that the body and the head is a different skin tone or you have to do some repaint.

Great tip!
    "That which does not kill us, makes us stronger."

I am confused. Is Bruce Lee from Enterbay or Hot Toys?

Quote Originally Posted by liquidaix View Post
    I am confused. Is Bruce Lee from Enterbay or Hot Toys?
    Both companies did made Bruce Lee figures. Hot Toys is the newcomer for the Bruce Lee figures compare to Enterbay. What I did was using Bruce Lee head from Hot Toys, I modified Enterbay Bruce Lee body neck post. Enterbay Bruce Lee body neck post is different from Hot Toys Bruce Lee head. I hope this answer your question.

Great work kho! I wonder if EB heads can be modified to work on HT bodies...

Quote Originally Posted by hehateme23 View Post
    Great work kho! I wonder if EB heads can be modified to work on HT bodies...
    If you asked me, I will say yes. It is possible to have EB heads on HT bodies. I believe you need to modify the neck ball join by trimming into the right size to fit on the neck post. I am not planning to do this because I'm only have two Hot Toys Bruce Lee bodies.

can this tip work on enterbay nude body with matt damon head?

so we can put any ht head into any enterbay body

Hi ! I got one HT Bruce Lee smiley face head. May I know how I can modify Enterbay BL 3.0 body to fit that head?

Quote Originally Posted by cybersim View Post
    Hi ! I got one HT Bruce Lee smiley face head. May I know how I can modify Enterbay BL 3.0 body to fit that head?
    Since I don't have the Smile face of Bruce Lee, I saw the neck peg for the head from Ebay, and I believe you can do the same modify on Enterbay body. I will be carefully measure and position the length between the Hot Toys neck peg and Enterbay neck connect. Sometime you might have a too short or too long of the neck peg when you connect the head on the the neck post. Make sure you are happy with the head position before you super glue the neck ring on the Enterbay body.

Thanks, will try out later.

As far as I was aware, the casual wear figure uses the DX04 body, so, the head from this set should fit a BL3.5 with the above modifications.

Someone on eBay was offering a BL3.5 that had already been modified, sadly it went before I could lay hands on it. If one comes up again I will get it as I really want to do my own version of the new Enterbay GOD Bruce Lee.

CHEERS!

Nice!

Thanks for the tip!