Boots for female action figures

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Boots for female action figures

Boots for female action figures

Hi all

Has anybody an idea where I could find female black boots (military) for 1:6 female action figures like TTL

I find different websites with boots loose for men, but no for female figures.

Thank you

Mat!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Boots for female action figures

depends what type female figure cy girl, DML, triad, ZC, or philchen ???

BBI has made female sized combat boots. BBI made Rosanna and two female pilots although only one of the pilots came with black boots. You can still get Rosanna at Monkey Depot but you would have to paint the boots black. Here's a link to Rosanna but you have to buy the whole figure and there is a note that the boots may need to be cut off the foot but you may be able to just pop the boot and foot off together and use them like boot-feet if the body is a CyGirl, BBI or any of the others that take the CyGirl style ball ankle.

Figure BBi Rosanna Jones Boots Included

Hot Toys made some as boot-feet with their two Sarah Conner figures but they will only really work with their female bodies with their ball & socket ankle.

I've also used old Sideshow 'Nam boots from their Platoon line with a repaint on some female figures as the Art Buck bodies had really small feet. These may be hard to find.

I've also used some of the old Dragon cloth combat boots but they are a little large but still looked okay. I used a CyGirl boot foot with the sole removed and just slid it into the Dragon boot and laced it up. Also Dragon hasn't made these for years so you may not even be able to find them anymore.

Here's another idea I've contemplated but haven't tried yet, I've thought about taking a pair of these:

http://smcgcustoms.com/Documents/TBLLugBOOT_02BLACK.jpg

and cutting them down and removing the straps for a pair of leather combat boots.

I've seen a pair of Kathy boots from the ZC Girls line cut down and they looked really good but these boots are very hard to find and a little expensive if you do find them.

Obviously any of these solutions may depend on what figure your using and what kind of foot/ankle system is being used.

Hope this helps.

EDIT: After posting I realized you specified a TTL body. You could use the Rosanna boots I mentioned by just popping the feet and boot off as one and popping them onto the TTL body as TTL uses a similiar ball foot.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Hot Toys female figures, e.g., Sarah Connor molded black Altama style, Secret Service female cloth black Oakleys, Iron Man Black Widow molded boots, etc.

Try blackopstoys or Urban Samurai Hobbies
    Trade References
    Items for Sale on Ebay - PM me for OSW Member Discount

I forgot about the HT Secret Service ERTboots! Also TTL made a female SWAT with similiar boots.

The HT Sarah Conner and Black Widow boots won't fit a TTL body with our some major mods.

Urban Samurai only has the Phicen boots I linked to above.

I didn't think to check Black Ops, as I don't usually shop there but they do have the ERT and the Burner boots in stock:

BlackOpsToys

DML's Anna had some nice boots. They also fit over feet.

CHEERS!

Hello Many thanks to all your help, but I already have the figures and need combat black boots for female figures, I saw at Monkeydepot they have so many boots baut only for men... Is there no possibility to shrink them?? :-)))

Quote Originally Posted by maetti View Post
    Hello Many thanks to all your help, but I already have the figures and need combat black boots for female figures, I saw at Monkeydepot they have so many boots baut only for men... Is there no possibility to shrink them?? :-)))
    i think it's better to look for female sized. otherwise your precious fig would looked like ronald macdonald

If you have a solid boot, you can shrink them using Acetone, the longer you leave them in the acetone the smaller they will shrink. I have done this a few times with suscess...you can also do this to the tops of the boots to get them tighter (especially the WWII German Jackboots).

Generally you want to leave the boots in a jar of Acetone for about 24 hrs, then pull them out, put you feet in them and let them sit for about a week. As they dry out, they should shrink. Depending on the type of boot and material used some will shrink a lot, others not so much.
    " and just what would you do with a Brain, if you had one"? "Prince, harley....come on....Cooper you are such a goofball
    My Photo Album:
    http://s164.photobucket.com/user/cru...?sort=3&page=1

I've put black ACE combat boots on female figures and they've worked out OK. The Hot Toys Secret Service boots work, too, but Triad and TTL figures actually do better with the male boots because the female boots are a bit too small. If you can find black Toy Soldier boots, they'll fit pretty well, too, but I never thought their black boots looked as good as their tan ones.

These were the ACE boots I used. A lot of the later ACE desert boots were a little bigger and don't work with female figs, but the older ones look good enough IMO.

Here are some links for female boots, hope this helps!

BlackOpsToys

BlackOpsToys

BlackOpsToys