One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1/6 stores in dubai ?

Miscellaneous Subject 
4K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  leatherneck9000 
#1 ·
hi guys, i have a friend who might be going to dubai next week i was wondering if anybody knows any decent onesixth stores in duabi particularly ones that stock hot toys, maybe i can sneak myself a bargain or two ( yeah righttt ....) but still would like to know if there are any stores there.

any help would be appreciated, thanks

#3 ·
Actually there is one in the Dubai Mall. Really expensive, but they have some hard to find figures there. When I was there in Oct they still had Wolverines and Leonidas figures in stock. There average price in US dollars is about $330.00 a figure. I was able to get an Iron Man Mark 1, Wolverine and Blade from him for a little over $200.00 each. There also a small store in Al Alan that has a few figures as well. If he goes to the Dubai Mall the store is located on the same floor as the Movie Theater.

#8 ·
Never noticed that there. Of course, the times I passed through, I was more focused on getting a cold beverage in one of the barely tolerated watering holes and only did a quick walk through of the mall.

You're talking about a country that values water and food over comodities. I doubt there's even a pet shop over there!
And you base this statement off of what experience?:think

#4 ·
are we talking about the same dubai here ? the dubai that has two seven star hotels the tallest building in the world, playinfield of the worlds rich and famous and still is by many considered the shopping capital of the world ?? i dont mean to be rude but i am genuinely baffled by your answer dude

#12 ·
Dubai is an awesome place to go the mall is awesome!! N values food n water I font know about that seeing people travel from all over the world to visit Dubai just for the shopping onto of a few other commodities they have over there.

#18 ·
The only store I know of is "cinema 1" in dubai mall. They sell all sorts of collectibles. Figues statues, the lot.They're rather overpriced though.I find it cheaper to order my figures from the USA or HK.
Heres a link so you know what it looks like. It should help you find the store as well.

Z District Blog Archive Cinema 1 - Dubai Mall
That is the one that I am talking about. They are expensive, but I guess it has a lot to do with the area. I was able to get him to go down on the prices on the figures that I got from them. He had no idea how hard they were to get stateside.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.