Resident Evil 2 HUNK by Meanstreak

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Resident Evil 2 HUNK by Meanstreak

Resident Evil 2 HUNK by Meanstreak

After seeing krec9's insanely awesome Claire Redfield I decided i'd show off my Resident Evil 2 Hunk. I couldn't match up the helm to the BDU"S (my dark grey was dried up and the local hoby shop only had enamels) so Its a bit lighter than the uniform. Still All in all it works and i kinda liek the two tone between the helmet and uni. And the head worked so well . So here is my RE2 HUNK!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Resident Evil 2 HUNK by Meanstreak-hunk-copy-jpg   Resident Evil 2 HUNK by Meanstreak-hunk2-copy-jpg   Resident Evil 2 HUNK by Meanstreak-hunk3-copy-jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Resident Evil 2 HUNK by Meanstreak

Works for me!

Quote Originally Posted by gunm View Post
    Works for me!

Thats the RE4 Mercenaries mini game version...Also cool and ALSO on my to do list

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Meanstreak View Post
    After seeing krec9's insanely awesome Claire Redfield I decided i'd show off my Resident Evil 2 Hunk. I couldn't match up the helm to the BDU"S (my dark grey was dried up and the local hoby shop only had enamels) so Its a bit lighter than the uniform. Still All in all it works and i kinda liek the two tone between the helmet and uni. And the head worked so well . So here is my RE2 HUNK!!!
    looks great the only character that i wasn't thinking of making thanks for the comment's the head does work well keep it up great work

Quote Originally Posted by krec9 View Post
    looks great the only character that i wasn't thinking of making thanks for the comment's the head does work well keep it up great work
    Thanks man. Trying to map out a barry and carlos but i am so lost on those two (plus i dont have the proper parts ot make em so kserah (or however its spelled lol)

I put mine on ebay check em out if you need any piece you see i might have extra i can sell ya, let me know thanks

xxl2k6 items - Get great deals on Toys Hobbies, Video Games items on eBay.com!

Quote Originally Posted by DeadRising View Post
    I put mine on ebay check em out if you need any piece you see i might have extra i can sell ya, let me know thanks

xxl2k6 items - Get great deals on Toys Hobbies, Video Games items on eBay.com!
    I don;t sell my RE customs. but thanks anyways. try posting those in the sale forums.