Soldier Story Hands Question

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Soldier Story Hands Question

Soldier Story Hands Question

I ordered the DiD Edward Stiner figure and was surprised to see that it only came with the DiD basic grip hands. I am wondering if the Soldier Story bendy hands will fit the DiD figure without any modifications. Also, are the Soldier Story bendy hands any better or any worse than the DiD ones.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Soldier Story Hands Question

Recent Soldier Story bendy hands are far better than the DiD ones. The SS hands won't fit the DiD body, but you can transfer the headsculpt to a Dragon body, which will take Soldier Story hands. Hope I helped.
    Socrates

You did, thanks.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Take into account though that, unlike the DiD, you'll need a stand to stop the Dragon body falling over.
    Disappointed to hear the SS hands won't fit the DiD, I just ordered a few. just have to adapt them--they're way better than DiD hands, with the balljoint wrist. Thought they might fit, the pegs look similar thickness in photos.

Quote Originally Posted by Steviebaby View Post
    Take into account though that, unlike the DiD, you'll need a stand to stop the Dragon body falling over.
    Disappointed to hear the SS hands won't fit the DiD, I just ordered a few. just have to adapt them--they're way better than DiD hands, with the balljoint wrist. Thought they might fit, the pegs look similar thickness in photos.
    What I do with most of my Dragon/DiD bodies is cut away the connecting part of the hand and drill a small hole to accommodate the Soldier Story peg. DiD hands are really nice, and with the quick and easy mod, has more maneuverability.

Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Socrates187 View Post
    What I do with most of my Dragon/DiD bodies is cut away the connecting part of the hand and drill a small hole to accommodate the Soldier Story peg. DiD hands are really nice, and with the quick and easy mod, has more maneuverability.
    Yep--that's what I intend doing with all my remaining DiD hands: they're good looking hands, just limited in movement. Now all I gotta do is find a source of SS pegs! Not found any yet. Might have to put out an APB.

just hot glue them in and when you want to change hands just take em off