ACE Modular Vest (Product Review) + Pics

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: ACE Modular Vest (Product Review) + Pics

ACE Modular Vest (Product Review) + Pics

When DogBelly posted this on the forums I said to myself I had to have one. I ordered my set from Goodstufftogo which was pretty quick as usual. The set came in the trademark orange plastic bag with the ACE label. The last time I purchased an ACE set the pouches came with straps but this set came with alice type clips

The pouches were a bit difficult to as the attachment points were snug and needed some looseing up with a small zip tie. ACE was smart enough to install a set of clips to show how they should be installed which was a life saver if I didnt have the reference pics to refer to.

I wanted to turn the pouches upside down for that highspeed look but the clips will hold only if right side up. I guess you could turn the clips upside down as well so they wont fall.

All in all I think the ACE Modular Vest is a perfect addition to any PMC or bash needing a vest such as this one from ACE.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ACE Modular Vest (Product Review) + Pics-dscn0517-jpg   ACE Modular Vest (Product Review) + Pics-dscn0524-jpg   ACE Modular Vest (Product Review) + Pics-dscn0518-jpg   ACE Modular Vest (Product Review) + Pics-dscn0520-jpg   ACE Modular Vest (Product Review) + Pics-dscn0521-jpg  
    An AK a day keeps the bad guys away.

My Trades/Wants List

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

thanks for the lil review matt. maybe ill pick up a set too dont really have use for it right now but better be safe then sorry .
    "Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It’s what separates us from the animals…except the weasel." -

Youre welcome Palaboon, Its a pretty cool set I think. I was thinking about getting the set with the Black pouches but went with the tan set.
    An AK a day keeps the bad guys away.

My Trades/Wants List

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by PSCMATT
    Youre welcome Palaboon, Its a pretty cool set I think. I was thinking about getting the set with the Black pouches but went with the tan set.
    Tan is the New OD
    "Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It’s what separates us from the animals…except the weasel." -

Tan is the New OD
    I knew it had to happen.....cold, ruthless, professional gunmen...with fashion sense....
    You are
    What you do
    When it counts---The Masao
    - Ryan Bonaminio lived his life this way -

got mine today...
    a very good surprise!Finally,the alice clips works easily(it was harder with those from TS LC2 gear).Every piece is made of great quality..
    I was a little bit disappointed by the last GB set,but this one is very good!!!!
    a "must have" from ACE..

That looks like a good fig you got there too.
    'I'm giving you a choice: either put on these glasses or start eatin' that trash can.'

Quote Originally Posted by pukingdog
    I knew it had to happen.....cold, ruthless, professional gunmen...with fashion sense....
    Yes and only in airsoft and 1/6, men will argue about clothing and colour coordination
    I wanted a fine blade for a while now because I've shot a couple people and I can't wait to stab one.-TIMMY