One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Any Sculpts that look like Bob Peck (Jurassic Park Character)

987 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Pvt. Ryan HOH 
#1 · (Edited)
Anyone got any ideas for sculpts that look pretty similar to Bob Peck? Id like to kitbash Robert Muldoon but the sculpt is the only thing holding me back..

I was considering reggie (comes with the body i need), its ok, but its not great, what do you guys think?
http://www.dragonmodelsltd.com/html/70190_headsculpt.html

Well, what about the vest too? I could use a 5.11 vest but that might not look right, any ideas there too? I think i can scrounge the rest up...

See less See more
#5 ·
Yeah, too bad Artur Hecht is rare as heck due to the limited release...

I too was mad at some of the movies changes... The lawyer in the book turns out to be a pretty good fighter, and helps Muldoon hunt some raptors even i think, i know he beat off a jouvenile t rex that attacked him and another guy. (been a while).

The problem with Bob Peck is his distinct face... DML Reggie is my default if i cant find anything better...

As for Bob Peck, he actually died himself in 1999... (your post almost confused me for a sec PD due to that...).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.